Reviews for School of Life
Hi cap. Just saying I really love this story and if you were to finish just one of your uncompleted stories I would hope it would be this one :(
CgcC chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Please update the story!Please!
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Wow... Kim and Ron really are hawk eye and black widow...
Hahahaha nice touch
BARbro chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
It was the network what a twist
Keep it up Captain
Tench hut
about face turn
BARbro chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Great job on the story so far Captain
SecretPlace chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Lol. The Nanny named Fran. It's way before my time. But my mother used to like watching it with me every night when it came on Teen Nick.
Makaila chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I love that show. The nanny named Fran.. Lol
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Are you going to ever update this? It has almost been two years since you last updated.. I Hope you update this someday soon as I think it is and excellent story!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
This series is awsome! I hope you pick up on writing this again sometime :D
Baku babe chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Love it, love it, love it! I LOVE The Nanny, and you've written them perfectly. Where's Maggie though? Anyway, would've loved to hear about the interaction with Max but oh well :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
This is really good! I hope you update soon!
JonX21 chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
This story Arc is one of the best ones i have read, I started with school days and just couldn't stop. congratulations and thank you for writing this.
Katsumara chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Awesome chapter, Captain. Extremely late on this review.. and I'm sorry for that. Not going the pace you once were is understandable considering the blazing speed you were keeping, but still. Awesome chapter )
Reader101w chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
Cool new chapter,

It took me a while to get back into the story, but then it rolled nicely.

Kim and Ron are pretty open about what happened. I understand that openness prevents speculation, but telling too much might do some harm. (I'm no entirely sure how open they are here on the MMP part).

I'm curious how this will develop, with Wayne, Bates and several reported working against Kim and Ron.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

Nutzkie chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
Well I haven't read the next chapter yet, but in one respect I kinda feel that I don't need to. After all, I know a Bouncing Betty when I see one. (Or hear one described, as the case may be.)

Rather insidious device, the Betty: One single miss-step and a hapless infantryman can take out his entire squad. Between that and the schu mine, I'd say the Jerries had the best stand-off anti-personnel weapons of WWII.

Team Possible attending the Royal Wedding was a nice touch, although Ron being surrounded by such pomp and circumstance is something that worries me to no end. With his penchant for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, or losing his trousers at the most inopportune moment, the potential for an international incident is ulcer-worthy. Heck! Anglo-American relations could be set back ten years or more! I suspect the SAS would have an operative shadowing him with orders to subdue if the situation warrants.

Although the whole scene does remind me of an old issue of National Lampoon, in which there was a spoof news article about the British Royal Family going on strike. According to the reporter, the ongoing labor dispute was "creating a drastic shortage of horse-faced women in hats."

(Heh-heh! Good ol' Nat' Lampoon... I wonder whatever happened to that magazine?)

Excellent installment as usual, Cap'n! Keep 'em coming!