Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Isekai’ed by a kiss… word
ThunderSphinx chapter 28 . 5/16
Why can't Harry be both?
Eagleone 55 chapter 1 . 5/14
I really like this story could you please finish it?
Chris
piquelmyuzk chapter 42 . 5/13
I HATE lovey dovey fics with a passion but I gave this a shot and I'm happy I did. Yes it gets overly affectionate sometimes but it's tolerable cause the rest of the righting is so good. I just hope it hasn't been abandoned. The author did that thing, imply a time range then disappeared for almost are year after the date passed. The rants are enjoyable.
Strugglemuggle chapter 12 . 5/13
Additionally, if we consider Edinburgh to London being 411 miles, we can come up with an approximate Thestral airspeed (laden, obviously) of 137 mph. Not too shabby.
Jimhh chapter 42 . 5/3
I am really enjoying this story, it's probably one of the better stories that I have read.
You can probably have one of the elvs take a couple of fat rats with capsules that dissolve over time filled with the draught of living death to feed to Nagani then take her to Harry or the Dmle. Just a thought it would be on the same page as epi pens.
SlickRCBD chapter 15 . 5/4
This paragraph makes me picture Winky smoking a marijuana, given her butterbear addiction in canon:
"Unconscious in a cupboard in the kitchens of Hogwarts," Hermione replied with a chuckle. "Winky is currently standing over him with pot in hand. I brought him around and modified his memory. He now thinks Voldemort had sent him on a mission to Hogwarts and he was captured there. If Fudge reneges on his deal, we can produce him fairly quickly, otherwise we'll figure out what to do with him later."
i could see ron either becomign evil he marries patsy parkinson or even some randome female sytherin person or is neutral or good by marrying daphne ggreengrass draco with ginny
Guciec chapter 42 . 4/26
Excellent story. Unfinished so far. Little heavy on dialogues IMO.
Just William chapter 42 . 4/24
Very good story, well written with lots of interesting sub-plots. Odd typo here and there but doesn't detract from the story. Update please.
Not only is this a fascinating take on the time travel idea, but also one the soul mate one! I binged the entire story today and was so engrossed that I forgot to eat lunch I certainly hope you're doing well and that your muse is cooperating. Maybe offer her a light hearted one shot to boost her morale? Be well, hope you update soon!
AganishLottly chapter 42 . 4/12
Nice story! Its quite unbelivable that you wrote 42 chapters and 330k words to a spaw of what? 30 days? Maybe this is why you keep losing yoir muses. I like the detail, but if we saw so many times they telling the same things its kind repetitive. You should have fun writting tho, if u do its all fine. I am very thankfull you shared your story and I hope you keep updating, at yoir own pace. Its nice to see such a devotion and work throu the years. But maybe you could cover more time in each chapter... Good luck!
MeYouNThem chapter 1 . 4/10
Thanks to that summary, I won't be reading your story and I certain I won't miss anything.
gryffindor777lion chapter 42 . 4/6
Snape, get ready for a surpriseI love this story and hope you update soon!

How are you, by the way? Are you doing ok?
vibhu.vk11 chapter 42 . 4/5