Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
cmfisher chapter 39 . 12h
About time ol' Dumbles tells the truth. I know Harry said earlier that he would not sit in another of Snape's classes, does that mean DADA also? I will be waiting anxiously for your muse to come back. Maybe you should talk to Miranda and see if she can get your muse into gear. . Thank you for your time, this is a great story.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 37 . 23h
WHYYYYYY. WHY DIDN’T YOU PUT RON WITH DRACO! I’m sorry, I just thought that would’ve been hilarious.
musme chapter 39 . 7/17
I like it
Thanks
Ran'sLover chapter 39 . 7/17
I haven't even read the chapter yet but can I just say I love you bunches for sticking with this story. I really appreciate that you didn't just drop off the face of the earth. Thanks!
Charley chapter 39 . 7/11
I have really enjoyed your story/book. Please keep going and finish. And I did enjoy and found myself rooting for Dumbledore to change and help them.
brazur chapter 39 . 7/8
You did good with Dumbledore. I've been following this story since I was in high school and now I'm finished with college and currently engaged. I would love to see this story finished before I have kids. I'm just teasing you about the long periods of time between chapters.

I think with how the story is going right now that maybe the house elves should play a little bit more of a significant role especially Kreacher. I think that with all the dark stuff that he has witnessed that he would probably have some information that could be used to the benefit of the order and Harry.

I would love to see how the chief goblin handles Belatrix's vault soon and if he struggles with the horcrux or just gives the goblet over to the ministry. Maybe You could have it that that's how all of Dumbledore's secrets come to light for the public is by the Goblin's turning over the cup to the Ministry and linking it to Dumbledore having knowledge of it. If that is done it can be linked to the basalisk in the chamber of secrets and the harm he's done to Ginny and she will be able to possibly live a normal life after. That would open up an investigation into all the things that have happened in Hogwarts under his authority that have had a negative impact on the wizarding community and the students. However, I don't want to see Dumbledore have whatever wand he has after losing the elder wand snapped and him thrown into Azkaban. I feel like with the revelations Dumbledore had in this chapter that he would start to change from the path he is on now. Maybe he is thrown into exile from the wizarding world into the muggle world or into a remote part of the world he isn't allowed to leave. I could also see Dumbledore want to leave a good legacy behind him and not have his name besmirched. He could find out about the memories Harry and Hermione have given Madam Bones and end up dying in a final show down so that his legacy is remembered as favorable. I think that Harry would want to be noble about it and keep what was done supposedly for the greater good quiet especially if Dumbledore has a change of attitude and heart.

Another note too is that while Ron and Ginny are both annoying characters, I don't think it's necessarily fair for Ginny to have a potentially completely ruined life for Dumbledore's mistake. It wouldn't have to be an entire chapter dedicated to her restoration but it could be a paragraph in one of the final chapters where she comes back from treatment and apologizes to Harry and Hermione for her actions. It doesn't mean she has to be forgiven though. With Ron i think that Harry, Hermione, and him could be distant acquaintances since he was a good boy with the hemlock situation. The repairing of the damage that was done could be promoted through quidditch back at Hogwarts and Ron working on not being an ass hat.

Last thin I promise. I want to see Nevil and Luna develop more into a relationship and see a little more of them if possible. It doesn't have to be a lot since they haven't been in the story together recently very much. It could be they've been away fro a month and they catch up with each other and we find out that the relationship has developed more since the last time we saw it. Just a small tid-bit in a conversation.

I really hope that there is more coming to this story soon and more in a reasonable amount of time after the coming chapter. I really do enjoy reading your stories and have probably read it more times than the actual books. Please update soon and prove to the community that you're still alive and this isn't abandoned. Also I have a theory that you are really J.K. Rowling in disguise and you are fixing your mistakes by making a bad ass fanfiction about your stories but are too scared to come out and say who you really are.
camcampgirl chapter 39 . 7/5
I just found this story a few days ago, and just finished up through the current chapter. I am really enjoying this story! You have such a great story concept, and have added so many details and twists & turns to the plot that I an constantly kept interested and wanting to continue reading to see what happens next. In the current chapter, I love how old Dumbles finally accepts that Harry & Hermione are not evil and has finally come clean. I also like that he asked for input on how to resolve the student infighting when school resumes. The idea of having the Sorting Hat help Dumbles see the error of his ways was terrific! Great chapter, and I look forward to seeing where this goes from here!
I love this story, can't wait for the next update.
Hatakefire chapter 39 . 7/1
This is brilliant and I love it. I love when plot and the changes made and the logical bashing, not just random bashing. This is very well written too. I hope you update soon. Only 4-5 chapters left right? You're almost there!
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 3 . 6/29
"Hey I resemble that," Miranda giggled. "Did I mention how much I love champagne?"

The line I DESPISE the most in any fan fiction I have read. So unclever as to be cancerous. Honestly makes me want to puke.
observentuser chapter 39 . 6/23
This is a really good plot, and ?execution?. Not your usual Time Travel story. Love Miranda lol! Looking forward to more, keep up the good work. :-)
Amazing as always! I LOVE your Dumbledore! My dad cheated on my mom and it’s been hard lately but you brighten my day with your fantastic writing thank you
masitech09 chapter 39 . 6/21
amazing fanfiction I could replace cannon 6. -7 book and be happy with this. feels good man
ElementalMaster16 chapter 39 . 6/21
this really is an amazing tale so far! i've been pulled into the story in a way i haven't been in quite some time.

please update soon! (_)
Such a cool story, well done! Would love to know the end of it :) Any chance you might continue it?
6,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »