Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Anthony Au chapter 39 . 9/19
Thanks for the story. It was reasonably well written and I enjoyed it. I do hope your muse returns at some point, but if not, have a healthy and happy life.
Very nice story.
Almost like the books or even better.
But please go on with the story
Lakeward Wren chapter 1 . 9/10
Hello mate! The story is truly amazing till now. But you've stopped to finish it up. Thanks for the story. Please update!
Lakeward Wren chapter 1 . 9/10
Bibbity88 chapter 39 . 9/9
Yeah, Miranda and Death are totally my favourite characters, lmao. Hope you're still going to come back with so little left to go!
LadyBlackHart chapter 39 . 9/8
I enjoy this story so much. please update soon.
Rel-Fakih chapter 33 . 9/8
hagrid is so funny. gonna show em business. only a BIT FRISKY not like they are venimous spiders the size of large dogs or anything
This is one of my all time fav stories. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing.
Jordan Ripley chapter 39 . 9/4
I've enjoyed the story tremendously since I started reading it a week or so ago. With the length you have accomplished I can certainly understand why your muse maybe a little tired. I hope you'll find it again at some point to complete this epic adventure, especially if as you say you are only 4 or 5 chapters away from finishing. Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment I've had. Regards
redundantiwi chapter 1 . 9/2
Reviewing this chapter since I left one on the last chapter a long time ago. I just want to say how much I adore this story. It was my first real foray into HP fanfiction and I’ve been insatiably reading stories ever since, but I always find myself coming back to this one. There were plenty of other HHr stories involving time travel that I have read but I struggle to think of one executed with as much consideration and detail as this. You display such a keen understanding of the source material and consider the impacts of every change and choice you make with regards to the narrative. The characters are all so wonderfully complex and nuanced (even those you’ve bashed) and despite your clear dislike for Dumbledore, Ron and Ginny in this story you’ve managed to still treat them like actual characters and not awful caricatures with targets painted on their backs (well, maybe Ginny, but I do like what you’ve done with her mental instability and the causes of it.) I also adore how you’ve given the first two of those characters chances for real introspection and redemption, especially Dumbledore.

I know life is busy and muse is elusive so I won’t beg for an update in the near future or whine about how long it’s taking. Instead I’ll just pray that this story doesn’t end up abandoned and express my heartfelt thanks for what an enjoyable read it’s been. Thank you.
Thespianpoet chapter 39 . 9/2
It's an absolute shame this fanfic never made it to completion. I would say in all my years reading and writing, this is in my top five favorite stories. I adore it, I've bunged it for days now, and I'm sad to say goodbye to it. Brilliant plot and style!
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/31
I must say that Harry and Hermione are off to a better start then Fumbles ever did. They've at least enlisted help in their plans and are willing to listen. Fumbles hasn't for most of his life. He could easily've kept Umbitch out of Hogwash but it would've meant hiring someone from outside the country and a competent teacher as well. Something he's failed to do for decades for three core classes. Potions, History of Magic and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Snape can't teach Potions. Binns is a ghost that puts most of the class to sleep and there hasn't been a competent Defense teacher since Lupin. And students parents are paying for such substandard education?! Why are they wasting their hard earned money on the place?! Especially when the staff leave solving the yearly life and death problems up to a student?!
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/31
I'm still playing catch up with this. I know I've read some of this before but no idea how much. One of these days I'll finally find where I left off. Now I frankly think it's about time Harry realized that MoooRon was never a true friend. A true friend doesn't keep abandoning you over some little thing. MoooRon has yet to stop doing it! As for Fumbles, well at best he's senile and at worst, he's betraying the magical world. First of all, he placed his trust in a man who betrayed an entire family to a psycho to be killed. A man who had to torture and murder to earn his place amongst those who did the same. Then Fumbles never shared any meaningful information with anyone else who might've been able to help. Further more he sent three teenage children on a hunt for extremely dangerous objects with little to no real information on them or where to find them. He made absolutely no effort to train Harry to fight and win against Riddle nor how to destroy the Horcruxes once they were found. So ask yourself this, how many people died needlessly in BOTH wars with Riddle? Fumbles cared more for saving Death Eater lives then those fighting against them. He made a very poor leader. Had he insisted on every member of the Order taking an oath of loyalty he'd've know if Snape was truly spying for him or Riddle. Snape wouldn't've been able to betray the Order either. No one would've really. In a war it's nice to trust but it's much safer to trust but verify.
Find your muse again. Come on ...you can do it. It just needs a little nudge. A few words here or there. This story is too good not to be given an ending. So come on for me( I'm begging here) my birthday's coming up.
Please!
mattmurduck chapter 3 . 8/29
"Well it seems, quite literally, I'm the man of her dreams."
LORD when I tell you I just yelled at my phone!
6,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »