Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Vegasman chapter 14 . 12/9
Dumbass Dumbledore is relligated to the status of nonentity... LOL!
Vegasman chapter 10 . 12/9
Draco hasn't the sense to take good advice.
Vegasman chapter 9 . 12/9
Umbitch taken down hard,I love it!
Vegasman chapter 8 . 12/9
Oh that's shear brilliance and it's gonna be funny right at exam time to... LOL!
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 26 . 12/10
If I remember HBP correctly, Hermione only used the birds to attack Ron because she had already conjured them to amuse herself. So I don't understand why so many fanfic writers seem to think that's her only offensive option. And why couldn't she use her own shield charm instead of Harry doing it for her? Irritating!
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 25 . 12/10
Mosel Reisling with lamb? Rather an odd combination!
Vegasman chapter 4 . 12/8
Snipe and Umbitch are both fuming and Ron and Ginny are pissed because Harry and Hermione are together oh it's gonna get better soon... LOL!
Ruairi J.L chapter 4 . 12/10
I've never understood this story, DriftWood. It seems to be so far below the standards that you set yourself with Champion's Champion that I just scratch my head every time I try to read it. Is it in need of beta'ing, or maybe just some further proofreading on your part? I'm not sure, but I do wish you would give it some TLC in the future. It's a story that deserves some polish.
Vegasman chapter 3 . 12/8
Ron just shit his pants, Sirius is in the know, and Dumbass Dumbledore is totally in the dark. I love it!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 39 . 12/10
:-)
Vanadir chapter 39 . 12/8
Awesome story shame its not finished
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 39 . 12/6
Fabulous story. I can't wait to read the rest!
devin.kelly.9889 chapter 39 . 12/6
Plz update this story it's very good to read and after watching the harry potter series over you have valid points in here
dephunkt chapter 39 . 12/5
i think the most impressive thing about this fic has been your ability to map out a sensible storyline when there was a potential for chaos after the potters went back in timr and changed things. the relationships between the characters are also well developed. i would like to see minerva get more screentime though
Zlfikar Arker chapter 39 . 12/3
bro i need more dumbledork is finally coming around
6,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »