Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Ran'sLover chapter 38 . 3/22
I've wanted to write a review since I saw the update notification but I decided to reread the story first. First off, I love this story. I love Miranda and Death with his rat trap room. I've read so many fics since I first read this one and I still giggled like a little girl when I got the update notice. I really, really hope your muse doesn't depart again but you can't rule the muse, the muse rules you! Back to the story though I'm glad the Ginny situation is finally being resolved tho I am curious about where she could go that's outside Dumbledore's influence. But OMG I am so glad you added the Sorting Hat conversation. FINALLY someone gave it to him straight! of course it's now a matter of whether he can keep justifying his bad deeds to himself. Can he repent and be shown the light? Thank you for updating!
Deathfang9 chapter 38 . 3/20
Great story a lot of fun two read but are you going to do more for the price of being Noble story?
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 3/22
When I originally read this I didn't mind the soul-bond thing, but now it is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I recently read your My Champion which was funny and great, so I know story your tell will be good but soul bound ugg.
DarkHeart81 chapter 38 . 3/22
Good chapter. I'm glad to see the Weasleys are willing to get Ginny some help. And I wonder if Dumbledore will ever wake from his delusions.
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 1 . 3/22
better not mess with Harry
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 3/21
Smart hat. I haven't agreed with houses since I saw the first movie, and very early on.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 36 . 3/21
Of course. It's always someone else's fault
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 3/21
Oops. Birth control?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 34 . 3/21
The nifler was kewl, but I would have thought an army of vipers would be more fitting to Moldyshorts
Mrh99 chapter 38 . 3/21
Thanks! Looking very forward to next!
Meerhawk chapter 38 . 3/21
This story is really good and I'm just glad that you are actually continuing it, along with The Price of Being Noble. While I wouldn't mind faster updates, no pressure!
ponypride86 chapter 38 . 3/21
Awesome story! Definitely looking forward to seeing what is to come.
janefanatic chapter 38 . 3/21
Hooray! Thanks for the update! It's good to know the story hasn't been abandoned. I'm glad Moody is on Harry's side. Dumbledore frustrates me with his incessant obsession with "the greater good" and his self righteous moral superiority complex. I'm glad the sorting hat said what it did about Harry and the supposed "dark path" Dumbledore is so convinced he's walking down. I really would like for Dumbledore to accept that he's wrong and stop trying to get Harry to off himself.
janefanatic chapter 36 . 3/21
I'm glad Ron was (slightly) redeemed. I don't hate canon Ron. He was a bit of a berk, but he always came around eventually. I'm also glad the Ginny arc is over. It IS over, isn't it? Your A/N at the end seemed to imply that she wouldn't be a problem anymore. I hope she gets help soon. Thanks for sharing! I'm also glad that Miranda can talk to the soulmates again! I missed her input when she had the geas put on her.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 38 . 3/21
glad to hear you are doing well, nice update h/hr are being very generous towards the weasley family considering what ginny tried to do, but at least molly and arthur are willing to get ginny real help, deep conversation between the hat and albus but will he actually take heed to the words, waiting for more
6,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »