Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
joe chapter 36 . 10/10/2014
this story is really good. cant wait to see what rons fate is. an voldemorts response to what happened
twztdwildcat chapter 36 . 10/10/2014
Holy cow. You. Are. Amazing! Seriously. Your explanations of the plot holes and mysteries in the cannon are so well done I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's how they actually happened. This is some seriously (you've got me saying and thinking that a lot now) fine writing and I look forward to more!
WarLock571 chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
Very good story. I look forward to the next chapters.
prachi.rules chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
Wow! This is probably one of the best Harmione fixes I've ever read! This story is so engaging that I read all of the chapters in one weekend. I sincerely hope you are going to complete the story and not abandon it.
WarLock571 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love the story and story line. Keep up the good work.
Muirnin chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
I am so anti-Ginny I wish she had eaten the hemlock flakes ... or maybe a long lingering kiss from a dementor named Floyd ...

anyway ... I so hope there is a new chapter coming sometime soon ...
Rescue9911 chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, UPDATE!
BelleHart chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
I like your story and your writing. You have some great twists, like Snape playing both sides (fits canon all too well), Ron needing to do the right thing and creepy Ginny (fits canon all too well too). I hope you don't lose momentum. Shannon
nikki.arroyo.180 chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE. lol please
Arial Wolf chapter 36 . 9/23/2014
That is a Fricking awesome looking forward to more glad Ron finally got a clue but don't mean he's good for the rest
Are you a devil wears Prada fan as that's who I picture when that name comes up ( Miranda)
Fantastic brilliant thank you
Myr chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
Cool story. I look forward to more.
Zeeks86 chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
Please tell me you will continue this story, I have loved every minute of reading it! This has, by far, been my favorite time travel or soul bond fic that I have read. And I am most curious as to who you have Ron get together with.
HairyLimey chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
Pleeeeeease update again soon :-)
sinnercharly chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
I. NEED MORE!
Hickory chapter 36 . 9/13/2014
OMG is there like a rehab or something Ginny's gonna haven't ago to?
5,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »