Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
dragoncop chapter 37 . 5/4
I THINK THAT RON'S WANNA-BE GIRLFRIEND NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO COOK/BAKE FOR HIM.
mwinter1 chapter 37 . 5/4
Awaiting more.
EndlessChains chapter 37 . 5/4
A well done chapter. Good explanation about the wards that the goblins erected and what it does. That sounds to be highly useful that is for sure with cleaning out the ministry. The visits with those who fought was well done with people losing faith in Dumbledore now and slowly jnderstanding what it is that Harry and Hermione's actions are all about. Looks like Ron will be getting a visitor by a Skytherin soon and wonder how that will turn out for him and her. The trial for Ginny will be interesting to see what actions will be taken against her. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 5/4
okay!
i officially love miranda!
usually original characters make my ass twitch, but she is awesome! :)
Rabunga chapter 37 . 5/4
Snape must pay! How dare he try to get Siri and Remus killed! Didn't he do enough by making voldy target the potters initially, and making harry have to suffer at the Dursleys...please tell me snape will pay! Will this be all wrapped up before 6th year? It seems so :) can't wait to see what happens next!
keichan2 chapter 37 . 5/4
I loved the advertising the Goblins added! Reminds me a bit about DVDs and Blu-rays: you PAY for them, and yet are still FORCED to watch ads!

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
Bentears chapter 37 . 5/4
good luch job hunting. I hope to continue to enjoy your writing. Love the new chapter
librarywitch chapter 37 . 5/4
Thanks for a new chapter. Love Goblin solution. Good luck on the job hunting.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 37 . 5/4
Good to see another chapter and interesting to see Pansy thinking for herself and using Ronald.
Sad Dumbledore is still interfering with Ginny to get his Greater Good ending with Harry dead.
Good the Goblins are helping Amelia make the Ministry safe but how many will detected?
Good for Harry and Hermione to have help from Fleur and help Amelia with Moody on guard. They really need to minimise Dumbledore's interference and start helping the sheeple to think for themselves.
So what is Voldemort up too and what will Dumbledore do to regain control?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Angel JJK chapter 37 . 5/4
Cool. Look forward to more.
Harriverse chapter 37 . 5/4
I wish you lots of luck. On the story front, this is good.
Lily8193 chapter 37 . 5/4
WOHOOO! Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing this!
vyoom chapter 37 . 5/4
Well what can I say, welcome back. May your mother-in-law RIP. I think you updated this chapter an year after the last one, which itself was updated 18 months ago I guess. But what can we do, as everybody is bugged down by their real life. But you know after this update I had to go 3 or 4 chapters back to recall the current plot. It again made me realize that this story is still one of the best time-travel H-Hr stories out there.
Noble Korhedron chapter 37 . 5/4
I think I'd prefer more for 'Price', but O.K. *grins*
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 37 . 5/3
Wow good chapter, especially the part with the goblins new security system for the ministry! That is going to do wonders for the war with Voldie! I do like Madame Bones, she is the definition of Cool!
About Harry's plan for Hogwarts that would be really really smart but I do wonder if it is a good idea to allow dumbledore access to such a map?! I can't wait to see what happens with the ginny situation!
5,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »