Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Frina8 chapter 37 . 5/4
Thank you for the update.
I was so glad to see an update of this story!

Best of luck with finding a job. It's s tough market these days.

Typos:

As Madam Bones alluded too,
*alluded to

"It's too important of a tool."
*as a tool
Courtneymae94 chapter 37 . 5/6
So glad this update discussed how to deal with Ginny! Can't wait to read more!
Lilacat chapter 37 . 5/5
I'm glad to see this story hasn't died. I love Miranda the giggling goddess and I hope your muse stays inspired. Good luck on your job hunting.
DarkHeart81 chapter 37 . 5/5
Good chapter.

I know how it is to search for a job. Went back to school a few years ago and I graduate in a couple weeks. Lots of jobs out there for aircraft mechanics but it seems like I never hear back from anyone. lol
Skulalien chapter 37 . 5/5
Great work. Keep it up. I'd like to see where this fantastic story goes
how i wished that girl would be daphne greengrass instead of pansy. You could make her a villian (daphne) in this story because i fed up with hapne fics with hermione bashing
FreeAllFrogs chapter 15 . 5/5
John Dalberg-Acton said "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely". He also said "Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority."

One of the things that I was taught in logic class was that a good way to check right and wrong is to change the names and or actors in a scenario. That is, if it is OK for "A" to do _ to "B" then is it OK for "B" to do _ to "A" or "C" to do _ to "D"?

By your own words, Dumbledore is evil. If he is not then there are a lot of real people in the real world that we call evil that are just trying to work for the Greater Good.
rosiegirl chapter 37 . 5/5
Sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom in law. My condolences to you and your wife and the rest of your family.
Araytigre chapter 37 . 5/5
Hopefully Albus will take things a little more seriously, and not dwell too much on what Harry and Hermione had to do, not only in regards to himself, but in the battle too. I like the new security setup for the Ministry, however, it might be nice if it could detect and/or prevent Death Eaters (and Voldemort) from entering too, but if wishes were fishes... Hopefully Tonks won't get reamed too much for her actions by Amelia. Also hopefully that Arthur and Molly see reason, and have Ginny checked out at Hospital, I also think that if they do, the DOM will likely be involved. Having a limited form of the Map being utilized by the Professors is a brilliant idea, as well as for use at the Ministry by the DMLE, particularly if it were to be overrun and/or attacked, they would know where to send forces, and if someone were there in an animagus form (e.g. Peter and Rita). Thank You. TTFN
xan-merrick chapter 37 . 5/5
great chapter can't wait for more
thekingofsweden1 chapter 37 . 5/5
New chapter yay! And a good one at that. Really interesting to see the new safety measures at play, and a nice little touch with the floo department head being compromised.
DutchGirl01 chapter 37 . 5/5
Welcome back!
Absolutely loved this chapter, great work.
elvander72 chapter 37 . 5/5
Just read start to current and was disappointed there wasn't another chapter. Big fan of this story and looking forward to the next chapter. Are we going to find out their Animagus form?
capo327 chapter 37 . 5/5
Great to see another chapter. Wish the plot moved along more, though, especially the Ginny thing that didn't progress at all. And less Harry guilt tripping himself. Fleur is great in this fic.
5,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »