Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Grunt Lord Ryan chapter 36 . 4/4
Love this story so far and then i read the last paragraph... then look over to hit next and there isn't one, i loved this story so much that i began to cry as i noticed it has not been updated in a year. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ITS THE BEST VERSION OF HARRY POTTER FanFiction I have read yet... makes me want to go write my own.
MiSaNaHyu chapter 36 . 4/2
Please please update! It's been a year and I really want to know how this ends pleeeaaassseee...
dogbertcarroll chapter 36 . 4/1
Ron did the right thing and saved Hermione in the end, so if his destiny is a huge pile of crap it'll be a bit out of place.
dogbertcarroll chapter 19 . 3/30
Leaving the horcrux sitting there with no protections when Snape can enter seems really stupid. They could probably get Dumbles to agree to them sorting the room even after they gave him the crown.
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 3/30
It would be ironic if all the galleons poured into finding a cure for Malfoy provided a cure for the Longbottoms and others in their situation.
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 3/30
Love the ending!
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 3/30
-"You are to be careful Dobby. That is an order. If you are in danger, you have to leave no matter what," Hermione added. "You remember what we told you about what happened in the future."

"Dobby will do what needs to be done."-

For a house elf, he's pretty badass.
Daniel chapter 1 . 3/26
I know it's been over a year since you updated the story, which is amazing by the way, but please update the story soon.
Victoria7272 chapter 36 . 3/25
I think this is my number one favorite fanfiction! Keep writing please, I love this story!
Great story I power read it, I could not put it down. I hope you find interest in this story again it's reLy good
BrownEyesAngel chapter 35 . 3/25
Please tell me this story is not abandoned. I hope you update soon.
Benpowerman chapter 25 . 3/22
I love this story
LordWoodrow chapter 1 . 3/19
Great story please continue it
midnightscar17 chapter 36 . 3/19
Finally ginnys shit comes to an end.
at-nightfall chapter 34 . 3/17
in an ordinary flat in Flat in the UK you do not need any air conditioning. It rarely gets over 25C (77F) in the UK during the day. And in a house with sufficient thermal mass, it never gets to hot.
The only living rooms which get to hot are
- those in a badly or not isolated attic
- those in a wooden shed with a tar paper roof
- in a badly designed industrial or office building.
5,181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »