Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
god of all chapter 37 . 1/9
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Darkangel665 chapter 37 . 1/8
Love the story and I am a long time fan of it. Why haven't you updated? I hope that it's just a case of writers block and not something else. I send you good thoughts and hope to see another chapter posted in the future. Good luck ;)
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/5
I just love that line! " Later, I'm on a good tirade here!" It'd still has me laughing even as I finish this chapter! Please do keep the humor flowing here. Not to mention I love the idea of a Goddess of Love by the name of Miranda. That's a stroke of genius!
dancingfingers chapter 37 . 1/6
I really, really can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope your Muse return to you asap :))
Ash chapter 37 . 1/1
Oh my god. It's been six years. This story is STILL not completed yet?!
lady Abbiss chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
So I just spent a whOle day reading this entire story, and am left wanting more. Will you be continuing it? I truly hope you are. Very interested in what is going to happen next, and how Pansy lands her man.
edward1austin chapter 37 . 12/30/2015
thank you for the wonderful story I loved reading it and hope you get your muse back soon.
MrsH chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
It's an excellent story - despite your "muse" problems. But I hate abandoned fictions. It's been over 7 months since an update, and it was several years between the most recent update and the previous ones. I took a chance on it, though I don't normally read WIP fics because of the high abandonment rate on this site, because of the length. (In general, by the time someone has written over 100,000 words, they tend to finish the thing...but obviously not always.)

Anyway, thanks for the interesting story. Many of the ideas in this story are original and unusual, and it was enjoyed. It's just too bad it appears to hae been abandoned.

Wishing there was more of the story!
Kandince-Rayne chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your stories and wish you a happy new year. Will you please update
That1Guest244 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
holy... mother... THIS IS AMAZING! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A STORY LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG! And it... is... GREAT! okay I'm calmer now, but really, you didn't miss ANYTHING from the original story line. Well done! I'm gonna go back to reading, but thanks for creating this story!
redeclipse516 chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
Wow fantastic story I can't wait to read more
maartenvervloet chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
those last 5 lines, hilarious
Pyra Sanada chapter 37 . 12/23/2015
Sooooo, I've been reading this pretty much non-stop for the last day or so to get to this point... What can I say, your story is enthralling! I can't wait to see more updates, hopefully soon? ;) I'm back on another Harry/Hermione kick, so I'll be reading a lot of these things for a while again! Wonderful job on all that you've posted thus far!
maartenvervloet chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
I guess it all depends on how long the DE have been there (although I'm pretty sure they would have been found by unspeakables during the day), but it would probably be possible to nick a time turner as soon as they arrive, go back a few hours and set a trap
Persson chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
second time i have read it now and still love it just wish there was more altho dont rush writing i have patient so i can wait of course and still good job writing it
5,535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »