Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
GF chapter 28 . 1/18
Why does Hermione have to go home, to then ask Dobby and Winky to make food, and then bring it back to Grimauld.

They can't just call their names? Pretty sure the fidelius doesn't matter to an elf. If they can go in and out of the Ministry and Hogwarts, they should be ok for Sirius' house.
_
Apparently Molly doesn't realize that most 'proper English' food is horrid, awful, and yucky! (though it would seem HER fat arse is quite happy with it)
Unless Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson, or Gordon Ramsey is cooking it, I aint' eatin' that stuff.
Blood pudding, anyone? Uh, no.
GF chapter 28 . 1/18
Ugh! Again with the door to the RoR being 'open' to all comers. It's not. You go in, the door clodes behind you. And disappears. No one in until you open it.
The shrinking door from the fifth movie is NOT canon.

Think- Crabbe and Goyle, polyjuiced as first year girls, playing in the seventh floor corridor... there was NO door.

Dumbledore can't get in the room unless they put a
door stop in for him.
GF chapter 20 . 1/17
Omfg! You get on a real train... or bus, or a car, and you walk right into Harrod's! Or the mall. How many death eaters know about muggle shopping?! How many wizard raised, period.
The only DANGER is in the magical world, where the magical bad guys are, 'cuz all they KNOW- is magic. Diagon or Hogsmeade are the two places you don't go.
Wizards don't know jack about JC Penneys.
G F chapter 17 . 1/17
Separation of powers- what?!
Pretty sure Fudge can NOT be head of the Wizengamut AND minister at the same time... even in ass'backwards, stranded in the Victorian Era , wizarding Britain.
domsijohn chapter 37 . 1/19
I do hope u finish this
GF chapter 16 . 1/17
Your sandbox, so, whatever you say goes...

I just don't understand this interpretation of the fidelius.l in every one of nearly 800 fics I've read... a few two, three or four times (Harry Crow, Brave New World, 893, Summer of Independance), the fidelius, heck, any spell, ends if the caster dies. Not runes, and maybe not conjured items (which will revert back when their time is up), but any active spell. A glamour, a space expansion, a house alteration (the Burrow) etc. All coming down if thecaster dies.

Aaannddd... If the fidelius didn't die with Lily, I don't think Dumbles could have ended the spell. He wasn't the caster. Can't have it both ways.
GF chapter 16 . 1/17
Albus is still in exile and nobody reinstated him as Headmaster. McG is still Headmistress at school. He sure does throw the presumptions around to not even question that he is even allowed back in the school.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 1/17
They really didn't have to limit their spells to 5th year level, since Harry spent all of Fourth year practicing for the tournament, and trying to 'catch up' to the Seventh year opponents.
Harry must have forgotten that. It was three three years ago to him.
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 1/16
I need to re-read that bit of book three, but didn't it take like a half hour to get through the tunnel anf down to the shack. Maybe it wad the hump back witch tunnel. Still, as I understood it, the shack is at the opposite end of town from where you enter Hogsmeade. I know Harry could just barely get back to school in time, after pranking Malfoy.
No biggie.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 1/16
"Double potions, First thing, right after History, monday morning"...

Referring to when is potions class ... well, obviously it is NOT first thing, if it is AFTER history class, right?

That's like saying 'tuesday on any week that doesn't start with monday'. Which will ocasionally come up with bank holidays, fedral holidays, whatever you call them. (Today is MLK Day, here in the US. My ex is off from teaching today, and kids start their week on tuesday.)
It's not REALLY first thing, is it?
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 1/16
Back to re-read for, I think, the first time. Been a long while. I re-read all of ROBST, most OLD CROW, and some of CHEM PROF. They are what I call my 'three fourths of a Fan Fic Mt Rushmore'. That's why they come first.
This one fic is ALWAYS on everyone's favorites lists, so, here I go.
Ok so here's my rhetorical comment... not really aimed at this author, so much as ALL HP fanfic scribes...
Does James Bond wear green tuxedos. No.
Why in heck does everyone keep putting Harry in green dress robes for formal attire. Black is, was, and always will be, THE Black Tie occasion color. I don't think we're ever going to go "white tie/white jacket" in Harry Potter land, so just put him in black! Black robes, maybe silk with velvet lapels. Shawl collar, maybe? Whatever. Just stick a green carnation in his buttonhole, or a green pocket square. He doesn't have to be in GREEN robes. What the heck is 'bottle green' anyway? Coke bottle?
I guess the elephant in the room is 'are wr actually trying to make this skinny, scrawny, undersized, kid look MORE GAY than he already is?! I mean... I hate all the movies except the first, when they were all still babies, and adorable.. Most of the girls are homely. Most of the boys need steroid treatment. Fleur is, at best, average, when ANY veela is supposed to be the most beautiful creature anyone has ever seen. Cho is just barely cute. Ginny is freaking hideous. WHO casts thes things.
Was every single casting decision based on "they have to be LESS attractive than, and in scaleable proportion to, Hermione Granger? And if so, then how can canon have Ginny be Harry's wife. Utterly ridiculous on ALL accounts.
Gotta go. Just realized I'm ranting to an empty room, about a fictional character, aimed at a twelve year old audience. Oops!
Kiri Namikase chapter 37 . 1/17
right... please said your musa that I want to read next chapther.
pleaaasseee update pleaaaasssee pleaaassse
Hi I just wanted to say that this is the most amazing fanfiction I have read . I hope you finish the story soon . I love the way you are betraying characters. It's like rose colored glasses are off. I despised Molly and Ginny. I felt like it was too fakeand forced relationshipsin the books . Please finish this story . It deserves a great ending. TThe wonderful couple of Harry and Hermonie need a brilliant ending . My name is Sabrina I can't remember my password to sign in
monique89 chapter 37 . 1/15
I really hope you eventually end up finishing this story because it is fantastic. I am really enjoying it so far and it would be a real shame if it never gets completed.
5,747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »