Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
kewr69 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Great chapter and Draco? Well you could have him grow a small brain then you would have someone to shove the stalker chick onto. Just think Ginevra Molly Malfoy or maybe Crabbe.
Jackdaw King Azrael chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Nice chapter. One thing I love about this fic is that it's like a fraying tapestry. one part gets fixed, but other parts start to unravel. Here you tie up problems, only to create new challenges. Masterfully done.

As for El Huron (Yes, that is a reference to Crank 2: High Voltage, where there was a latino bad guys named the Ferret), I usually say that Malfoy should get taken apart by Harry and Co. However, seeing his father like that, and hearing those pleas from his all but broken mother, I think maybe, just this once, he should wise up and go to ground. I don't think having hima as a spy is very realistic, as he has nowhere near the guile and nerves of Snape (I hate the greasy bastard, but I must acknowledge his strengths). I say he should just keep his head down and pray for an ending that doesn't involve his.
ARedHair chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
The story continues to be well written and is developing very nicely, slowly deviating from the original time line in a measured manner.

Ginny is going to be disappointed with her potion results. Lots of scope to play with how that goes. I'm guessing they'll ignore her for a while (producing a enjoyable dose of frustration) then turning her over to McGonagall and/or her family, but avoiding a public exposure that would harm innocent members of her family such as the twins.

Your last scene with Draco painted him as a hot head. Following along that vein, it'd be believable for him to go to the Dark Lord and beg for a commission to kill Harry. Of course, he'd receive a rude awakening that those in the DL's service do his will not what they wish. He'll undoubtedly regret taking the mark, but it'd be too late. On the other hand I recall reading the HBP scene where Harry found Draco crying in the bathroom not wanting to do what the Dark Lord wanted, but thinking he needed to for the sake of his family. If you can evoke that aspect of Draco's character earlier than in canon you could save him. (When reading that scene in HBP, I hoped Harry had heard what Draco was saying and Harry's saving people thing would kick in and have Harry redeem Draco. I was disappointed JKR chose hot head Harry.)
draco122 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
i say draco should listen to his mother. But that is me. Anyway good job

happylady chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Great post

I do not think he will pay any attention to his mother and join

vortemort. Sad but true. LOl

Until next time

Blacksword Zero chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Good chapter.
slashslut chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
oh my ... ginny and draco are in for a world of hurt *evil smirk*
dennisud chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
In canon he smartens up so I see him at least seeing what his future could be under Tom!

Course he could still be a little prick and selfishly go aofter Harry!

Well see if he's a real slytherin or a fool!

P.S. Nice to marry them through Neville and will he and Luna do the same?
GenoBeast chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Interesting chapter.

Draco...yea he was never one to be bright. His mother is keeping him from his rightful revenge...despite what the prophet says its embellished to make the Dark Lord and his father look bad.
cdunn2010 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Draco should listen to his mum, but grudgingly.
Tribernator chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
I think he will try to join voldy, and the only reason he would allow it, is if you make draco OBSESSED with destroying harry. That and access to the malfoy fortune. The only other likely option I can think of is draco tries to get his revenge alone. Personally, I am really waiting to see how the love potion plan turns out. I mean, i know hes immune to them, but what i wonder is how hugely this will be revealed when she finally tries it. Ive read stories where the author has harry keep it quoet, and others where the weasley family is either torn apart as half of them end up arrested, to the entire family being exposed as money grubbing thieves and villains. Except for arthur, for some reason I cant recall EVER seeing him portrayed as a bad guy. Hes usually oblivious at worst.
bethy2-2 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Well considering Draco was brought up to think highly of voldemort he may join him even against Narcissa's wishes.

Or I suppose he could get a much needed wake up call from what happened to his father, personally though i'd like to see him join Voldemort, but pull a Severus Snape sometime later.
badkidoh chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
another great chapter.I think Draco listen to his mother possible.
Piejay chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
I just can't see Draco listening to anyone when he gets his mind set on somthing
SablePhoenix chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
It'd be nice to see Draco do a bit of soul searching and realize that the Dark Lord's path is not the one to choose but as he is so very much his father's son, it would be hard to do. I love the fact that you had Andromeda there to comfort Narcissa. Very nice touch. Once again, another great chapter.
5,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »