Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
I really like this chapter. It is full of excellent explanations of that first day and how things happen. One of the things I have always wanted to see was Dumbledore tried for all the abuse Harry went through. Since he he knew about it and did nothing he was an Accessory before, during and after the fact. He was a criminal as well , a child abuser.
NorthernLights25 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon!
witowsmp chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Interesting explanations.
AngelGoneDevil69 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Awesome! I just read the entire thing, and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update ASAP!
phoebe turner chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
amazing chapter!
Zicou chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Great chapter!

Continuuuuue;

Z.
foxee-chik chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
hpnut1 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Great job!
crazzyredhead chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
i hope draco doesb not join
raven spotter chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Fantastic chapter please update soon
King of the Fallen chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Nice, please update soon, ja ne.
firelordeg chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
StormyFireDragon chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
i am looking forward to the continuation of this story. i really like it.
DarkHeart81 chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Good chapter. Loved Dumbledore having no real control over anything now. lol Also, are Harry and Hermione really going to trust Dumbledore to do the wards?
alix33 chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
"For all you know there is a muggleborn out there who's parents escaped Voldemort's attacks three times or even a muggle himself." - "whose parents escaped".

"The time it took me to attempt that method of getting to your parent's house was enough for your mother's death to have occurred." - "your parents' house".

"They would have never went there." Harry said." - "They would have never gone there".

"no one could see your parent's home." - "your parents' home".

"Hagrid took you to Hogwarts, his hut to be exact. From what I garnered the next day, when you were settled and sleeping, Hagrid decided to go to the Hog's Head and drink a few in memory of your mother and father. I think you might guess what happened then. After a few drinks, he started crying about it, and shortly it became known that Harry Potter was the boy-who-lived and Voldemort was gone." "It was Hagrid's fault?" - Dumbles is IMO lying and poor trusting and eternally grateful Hagrid is taking the fall for Dumbles' actions or omissions.

"Did the Weasley's tell you about the bars on the windows," - "Weasleys tell you".

"Do you know what it's like to be hit by a frying pan because I'm ten second late getting to the kitchen to cook them breakfast I'm not allowed to eat?" - "ten seconds late".

"He's just checking up on my like a good guardian should." - "checking up on me".

"I can presume you'll ensure her parent's home is warded?" - "her parents' home".

"But you can check to make sure the Longbottom's and Lovegood's wards can be improved." - "But you can check to make sure the Longbottoms' and Lovegoods' wards can be improved."

"Lucius Malfoy. The blonde Death Eater laid curled in a ball on the floor with most of his extremities twitching uncontrollably." - "Lucius Malfoy. The blond Death Eater". If Narcissa Malfoy were a blonde AND a Death Eater, she would have been a "blonde Death Eater", though.

I KNOW there are femalae (and probably male) HP fans who think that of Severus Snape (the same thing your wife thinks of him), but I am not one of them.
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »