Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for next chapter!
draco122 chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
nicely done i am looking forward to more

Draco122
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
"Would you like an autograph?" Gilderoy Lockhart asked her from his bed as she sat weeping. "I can do joined writing now."

Hehehe! Another one for Lockhart to annoy.
DarkHeart81 chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Great chapter. And this chapter did make me something that hadn't occurred to me. Riddle was truly an idiot if he thought he was the only one to discover the room. Though one explanation for that, and likely the only one that makes sense, is that he thought everything in there was put there by house elves. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Goldencoyote chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Very Good
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
"But...WHY were you there to start with?" Hermione asked. "If you didn't know the Potters had died, you said it was only rumors and you said you were surprised to learn that they were Harry's only relatives. So WHY were you there all day watching them?"

I never thought about it before.
The French Dark Lord chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Keep up the good work!

Yup you're right Myrtle's Death (June 1943) wasn't used to make the first Horcrux.

He turned the Diary into a Horcrux in Summer 1944 just before his 7th year; using his muggle familly death.

Besides it is the Basilisk that killed Myrtle. It wouldn't count as murder necessary to split the Soul!

See ya.
cellolvw chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
I am so happy I discovered your writing. Wonderful twists and sensible actions with Harry. Thinking things through, brainstorming with his trusted allies/friends and properly using his Slytherin side to get help-love it!

I do have to disagree with your author's note though about, I am sure, an old argument...Dumbledore. I'll just split a couple hairs here, if one or a member of one's family were sacrificed, without their permission, by the way, I believe that could be called premeditated murder or accessory after the fact, no matter what the 'greater good' behind it. All things considered, that's kinda evil. lol Thanks for your stories. cello
LovelySnakes chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Awesomesauce.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
UPDATE WHENEVER!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
i loved it.i can't wait to see Mr and reaction when they find out what Ginny is trying to do to Harry.
badkidoh chapter 19 . 3/8/2011