Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
most excellent! loved it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Draco is an idiot and will believe that Harry Potter is the reason everything bad has ever happened to him and his family. He will probably go to Voldemort so he can get revenge, and only end up being eradicated when he attempts to attack Hermione or one of Harry's friends because he will not go at Harry directly. I wonder what will happen when Ginny tries to use the potions on Harry; will they work or cause something like poisoning to happen?
tpx1 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
nice update!

please continue soon!
Vukk chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Does he grow up because of his father's condition or does he only want revenge. If he doesn't grow up, he will either take the mark or try to attack Harry/Hermione.
trongod chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Gotta go with Draco blaming Harry for his father's injuries, as he's spent the last 4 years or so blaming Harry for anything that went wrong in his life. Lose at Quidditch? Potter cheated. Draco is made to look a fool in front of everyone? Potter's fault. The list goes on.

Besides, if he finally admits Riddle is to blame, he has to accept the fact his daddy was basically a slave and that he himself is no better. I do expect major fallout from both Ron's exposure as a liar and the confrontation with Snape and Dumbledore, since ALL the staff were complicit in allowing the bigotry, abuse, and outright attacks throughout the years. Whether the teachers actually change their ways and start doing what they SHOULD have been doing, or become even more lax in their so-called duties is another question.
john in joplin chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
great chapter.

Two points. (1) Ginny needs taught a lesson, Harry and Mione have a Goddess on thier side, so she can not win. Try Humiliation at a miss used or miss targeted love potion. (2) Draco is stupid enough to try something before turning coward. Most likely in the back or by ambush. My wife thinks a great hall showdown with Snape is coming quickly. After all he is an unrepentent DE in this story, his anger and hate will force him to act. Dumbles will try to use this against Harry so have witnesses who make Dumbbles look even more the fool. As always update soon.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
That bloody old codger! Normally, I'd like Dumbledore and his stange character, but in this case, I'd like to pound him right into hell and leave Hades to take care of him! And while I respect my elders, this is one, I SHALL NOT respect unless he deserves it! I hope that Harry and Hermione find out about the potions before Harry turns over to Ginerva, leaving Hermione in heartbreak!

UPDATE WHENEVER!
JDL45 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Good job overall.

With regard to the question you ask... I think it makes for a more interesting story if Draco isn't a complete idiot. The relatively 2-dimensional Draco of the first few books would have blamed Harry and not thought twice about it. But I think things would not have been so straightforward for the Draco of the last 2 books. You already have Dumbledore pushing stubbornness to the point of stupidity (which I like, by the way) - it would be more balanced if some characters other than Fudge actually were able to rethink their choices based on the changes Harry and Hermione have been making.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I think draco would try a li'l something to them. But will soon get a reality check and understand his place. Then maybe remorse of just leave them alone. I dont want to see narcissa lose his son too. I'm sympathic to single mothers and poor widows with children to raise. So long...
AnFan-n-More chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Thanks for the new chapter. I've read so many of the time travel fics that I had to go back to the beginning of your and start over. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed reading it all again. I also think you did a great job on this chapter. Had tears in my eyes at some parts.

I think that Harry's going to have to rethink that letting Dumbledore get the ring bit. He's going to have to get Bill and go get it himself. Mainly because I'm not sure how Dumbledore will turn himself around after all that's happened. The usual reaction to someone loosing hold of the reins is to grasp at them harder. When rescuing a drowning victim, you usually have to worry about them pulling you under from panic. It would be very easy for Dumbledore to panic at this point and try to grasp harder for control of Harry, which he won't allow. If you really want to have him help Harry, you may have to ring his bell again from an outside source to get him to reexamine his approach to bringing down Voldamort.

As for Draco, I hate to let him get away with everything that he's done over the years, but if you bring him down then his mother will fall also. I don't know what you will do with her and the scene with Andromeda if she just crumbles because she looses her son also. Though, you could have him make the mistake of becoming a Death Eater and then learning how big a mistake it is afterward and still surviving Voldamorts fall. Maybe have Harry save him in some way after Draco realizes how big a mistake he's made, in order to bring some kind of reconciliation between them. No, not reconciliation, but a truce at least. Cease fire so to speak.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I think Draco would more intelligent than blindly follow Moldyshorts.

With their bond, would love potions even work on Harry? Will he become the new Black heir or will Sirius be able to have children?

Thinking about the action, Gred and Forge would have made great allies in the Ministry battle.
Jessie237 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Loved it. I'm interested in seeing what Draco is going to do.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Nice job!
timunderwood9 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
yeaaaaahhhhhh! That confrontation with Bumbledore was soooooo bad ass.
timunderwood9 chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
This chapter was bleeding brilliant. The tension as they know what they are going through, and waiting for it, acting it out in preparation for a dangerous fight where they know they could be killed, but think they have a plan which will work. Its awesome. And the quoting from the scene in OotP gives it this extra resonance (at least for me since I reread that passage within the last week)
5,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »