Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
mwinter1 chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Another good chapter. love the end where Dr. Granger thinks its one thing but it isn't. Awaiting the next chapter.
cptmds chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
"Muggle plastic money? Parchment with a few words written on it that is given before gold is exchanged?" The goblin sneered. "We work in gold, silver and bronze. The only thing in written item we work with is a transfer note that you can use to pay for major purchases. But that gold comes out of your vault the instant we hand it to you. You lose that piece of paper and it's gone."

Finally! Someone actually thinks about what greedy goblins would do.

Update?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Nice job. The end was chuckle worthy.
QHLuver chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
haha loved the end of this chapter! well actually the whole chapter was great )
prustyRAJ chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
ha ha I love the ending. can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!
jkarr chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Only Harry and Hermione can get cought playing solataire.
Cateagle chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
I doubt Albus is going to be too happy about losing control over Harry in several ways; and that he's now made an enemy of Amelia doesn't help his situation. In the meantime, Harry & Hermione have gained a staunch friend where they need one and likely done a lot to help ease things for Marietta's mother (bet that'll cause some interesting reactions if their requests do save her - I suspect Marietta will be quite earnest in her apologies). I have to laugh at poor Tom as he loses still more troops and I suspect he's going to be even more confused if Harry doesn't mess with that attack in the west (OTOH, if that's code for going after Madame Bones and Emmaline Vance, he's in for a nasty surprise).

That send up of Mr. Granger at the end was beautiful and I love the way you carefully set him up.
pfeil chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
From the previous chapter summary: "quickly realizes that Yaxley she goes immediately"

There's something missing in the middle, there.
NorthernLights25 chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Please update soon!
hms42 chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Minor techie nitpick... Windows 3.1 runs on top of Dos and is not an operating system. (It was the last version of Windows that is not an OS. It was a graphic interface for the computer. It also was a separate program that you would have had to purchase for the computer.) You also have the OS/Windows right on the date. (Windows 95 was released at the end of the summer before the 5th year.)

Also, I liked your ending for the chapter. It was a good laugh! I look forward to your next chapter.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
II completely loved the end but can you tell them about the bond yet? Please update soon and can you have Miranda come in person and explain to the Grangers?

-C

Wonderful post

Until next time

Gloria
Hamm On Wry chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Another good chapter, although I would point out one funny typo... "It was obviously an effluent neighborhood..."

Should be affluent, meaning well to do. Effluent is sewage...

Hammy