Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
The French Dark Lord chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Oh well, looks like little Draco got emancipated again... Out for (mud)blood is he? I wouldn't be surprised if we found him in association with an infamous bloodthirsty creature going by the name of Fenrir Greyback...
mwinter1 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
So Draco really turns to the Dark Lord this time. I hope she informs Andromeda of this that Draco hasn't come home since that outburst. Second It sounds like Andromeda and Now Narcissa are going to need to be protected even more. Or at least that's the way I see it happening from what you have written, but hey writers are known to do what they want. Awaiting chapter 22.
starboy454 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
excellent update
lrmorena chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Poor Ginny... Let's put the score shall we? HHr 1 Ginny 0 I hope it continues the same... And I hope Draco gets a 180* change... Keep them coming please!
LordNemesis chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
So Draco has chosen his path I feel sorry for Narcissa for it looks like she is going to lose not only her no go husband but her son as will.
The Dain chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Well, I cast my vote for Draco being minimally competent in this one. He is supposed to be at least a little bit cunning, and well-connected, and politically educated - he should be able to figure out that Tom Riddle really existed, and that becoming the slave of a psychopathic mass murderer just like dear Daddy is a really, really, stupid ambition anyway.

About the Weasleys: I always like more intelligent characters, so I approve of the way Ginny and Ron are unhappy, but manage to avoid contracting chronic foot-in-the-mouth-disease and actually try to pretend happiness for the sake of their 'friends'. Though at this stage, I have to wonder if it wouldn't be more in Ginny's character to just give up and be happy about the offered place as little sister, considering the insurmountable odds standing against her plan.
happylady chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
I love this story

But where did Draco go to the Vortemort?

Until next time

Gloria
Pelahnar chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Great chapter!

I liked the bullying contract - we had something similar at my school. Signing it said you weren't going to bully anyone or allow anyone to be bullied around you. Without a hex on the paper though, I'm not sure how effective it was. I signed it, and meant it, but unfortunately, I'm sure there were others who weren't as sincere or didn't sign at all. Are Harry and Hermione going to give this contract to everyone on the list next year?

One small error, probably a typo (I'd hope): Hagrid gave the mokeskin to Harry on his seventeenth birthday. There was one instance were it said seventh instead.

Ginny's evil...I feel sorry for Dean.

Update soon!
alias093001 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
This should be quite the interesting summer for Harry and Hermione. I wonder what attempts Ginny will make in trying to pry Harry away from Hermione; that is, if any of her plans will get off the ground.
firelordeg chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue a.s.a.l.a
Spartan Ninja chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Uh-oh, is Draco planning on dealing revenge on his own? Or his he goint to Foldyshorts? Great chapter, update soon.
Suezanne chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
wow what's he gonna do?
JKArcanus chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Ginny certainly was derailed. I look forward to seeing Hermione and her parents interact based on that scene at the train station.
Wolfric chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
JazzGirl123 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Thanks for updating! Ha-ha, love to see Mrs. Weasley's face! Hey, Hermione warned her didn't she? But nooo, she just had to question Hermione's jinxes. Draco, don't say Harry didn't warn you! Of course he ran away. Lobed it, please update soon!
6,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 301 .. Last Next »