Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
alias093001 chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Excellent. So many Death Eaters gone. Bellatrix. The Lestrange brothers. Dolohov. I only wish that Rookowood was gone as well. And, the best part is that Sirius is still around. They were able to save him.
Eri Nikaido chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
love you

three update in a short time

waiting Ginny potion work and what you prepare for her
Hawklan chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
nice preparations for the Death Munchers and nice dragging out, but leaving us like that is evil *g*, but who am I to complain? I like using cliffhangers myself to much for that *g*
alix33 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
"He looked at the Fountain of Magical Brethren that stood in the center and remembered the Black Stone thrones that had been erected in the Voldemort led Ministry. A chill ran through him. He turned and looked at Hermione. "Not this time." - Those thrones gave me the chills too.

"He nodded at Neville and Luna, "You know the plan. Seal every door in here but the main one and this one." They quickly spread out around the room and started casting "Colloportus" on every door. Each door also had a Wheezy firework attached to it which would explode if the door was forced open. Harry hoped it would prevent anyone from sneaking up on them." - IMO an awesome plan, booby trapping the doors.

"From the main door they started making a path down to the Dais and the veil. From her bag Hermione pulled out several dozen rocks which she aligned on each step to the bottom. She grew each of them to boulder size with enlargement charms. While Hermione was busy with the rocks, Luna, Neville and Harry brought out containers of dirt and pebbles. They copied and enlarged the items and then dumped it down the steps to even them out. In doing so, they created a downward path to the Dais. Neville brought out a bottle of some kind of liquid from Herbology that gave off an earthy outdoors scent. He poured it down the path. From the Brain room they brought in a desk and transfigured it into a door and frame which they placed three feet in front of the Veil and bordered by more boulders. Finally they took out a couple of bottles of Instant Darkness Powder and started darkening the area behind the boulders and also between the door and the Veil. All in all it took them twenty minutes but they had a trap. Anyone entering the room would only see a downward sloped boulder lined path with a door at the far end. All they had to do was make sure they Death Eaters entered the door. If everything went as planned, they'd be able to truthfully say they didn't kill anyone. Though if necessary, they were willing to do just that." - IMO an equally awesome plan!

"Get the blond girl." - "blonde girl".
keichan2 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
Argh! Indeed, cliffhanger!

I hope you will update soon, because I can't wait to know what will happen!
JDL45 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
Fun stuff! And that was a terrible cliffhanger... I love the way that you're picking holes in the credibility of canon explanations.
wadeki chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
great super hanging for the next chapter so stop reading this and get to writing the next chapters LOL please update again soon ...
ladygoddess8 chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
and so it begins...
blood wolfe 92 chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
DANG YOU! UPDATE SOON!
Dinothudd chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Great story so far! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
candlewyk chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
2 days and counting...waiting impatiently:)
azphxbrd chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Good chapter,Now its time for battle.
sheltie chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Great chap, though I hate that you ended it with a cliffhanger. Darn you! Can't wait for your next chap.
Withered White Rose chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
there is not such thing as too long a chapter! anywho loved it! please update ASAP
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Sincerely looking forward to what might have went wrong in the end there, and if things will somehow play out how they went before, no matter how hard Harry and Hermione planned everything?
5,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 301 .. Last Next »