Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Cateagle chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Heh, I quite like how this one's evolving and I wonder how Tom's going to take it when he finds out that the Dursleys aren't around there any more. I can understand the attitude of Hermione's father and 'twill be interesting to watch Harry win him over (that Harry goes along without complaint on the shopping trip should count for something). It's going to be rather amusing to see how Albus handles Harry & Hermione being able to move around without his knowing or controlling it (I rather imagine that this will thoroughly annoy Tom, too).
A123b456c789d0 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Your writing is exceptional as always

Chapter quite intriguing

Can't wait to read what happens at the ministry

Update soon!
wfl's on drugs chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
arthur weasley was the secret keeper for shell cottage.

ron left them before christmas which is the time all the weasleys went into hiding.

as for dobby i would put it down to elfin magic,or that he was told the secret so as to go there when needed by them.

as for harry seeing shell cottage? maybe it was the last thing dobby did before he died, let harry and hermione and the rest of them see shell cottage, or some other such quirk of the unknown elfin race of harry potter. although i think that in the book that when they turn away from it to go to gringotts it disappears so maybe whatever lets them see it only lets them see it until they leave the affected area.

i love book six for all of the (according to the first 6 books)

impossible things that seem to be round every corner.
john777 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
good chapter, keep writing
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
i hate book 7 too! i mean hermione sticks with harry through every thing and when its all said and done her "oh so great" reward is RON? and vice verca! i mean SERIOUSLY? RON? thats just sad... and ginny? she said all of 40 words to harry over the first five books and then all of a sudden he falls in love with her? anywho to end my tirade...another great chapter and i can't wait for the next!
murdrax chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
hmm very interesting chappy. lol i cant wait to here a ginny getting chewed up i hope ginny get exposed in front of arthur, bill, and flauer and a molly on the side terrified to intervene when she sees how furious those 3 are!
MVDB chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Love this chapter. The fidelius charm on shell cottage was created after harry arrived there. It was created because when the snatchers captured the trio the death eaters found out Ron wasn't sick. Fleur en Charlie then put shell cottage under the fidelius charm to protect the family. The rest of the Weasley's moved to there aunt M..
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
I am very much enjoying this tale, which is better than the usual do-over by far. Well done.

That said, I confess to liking the Price of Being Noble more. I have long felt that is an underexplored category, that of Harry having a competent champion to look out for him. Combining it with veela and the French gummint is a further interesting wrinkle. So I am not displeased that you are continuing this story, but I am giddy that I might soon see more of the other one.

Thanks for investing your time and talents in providing fan fiction for the rest of us!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
lol poor ginny... Not LOL
firelordeg chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
alias093001 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Hermione should have expected that her father would react much worse to what was happening this time around, especially knowing that Harry was her 'boyfriend.'

You're not the only one who wondered about the Fidelius Charm around Shell Cottage. I don't know if JKR really thought things through when she did that.
Spartan Ninja chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
The garage? Really? Doesn't matter, Harry could apparate to Hemoine's room from their. Great chapter dude. Update soon.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Loved Hermione's reply to putting the cabinet in her bedroom. Heh the way Molly and Ron are going I could see Sirius kicking them out. Loved the update
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
Yes, Book 7 was largely trash.

Thanks for the update.
DogStar18 chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
No one in their right mind likes book 7. Book 6 I hate with a complete passion as well... but I digress.

Great story... really enjoy a lot of your work.
6,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 301 .. Last Next »