Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Glad to see the two of them able to help get some more of the truth form Dumbledore, but it looks like the old man is so desperate to hang onto whatever he can that I think he'd do about anything possible to hang onto Harry.
Aaron Leach chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Awesome chapter.
Arithius chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
man i love this story. im now 10 mins late to uni cause i had to read the update :)
slashslut chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
minor niggle, but given everything harry and hermione know about dumbles, WHY on earth would they trust him to ward hermione's home? that just doesn't make sense
120991ln chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
continue loving it
Slytherin66 chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
A great chapter much was said about events where little or nothing is known you did a good job in explaining everything I often wondered how people found out Harry was the one you destoyed the Dark Lord to end the first war. I liked some of the Headmasters secrets being known Harry and Hermione are better off without Albus and I hope the old man is killed for the harm done to Harry and so many others and his soul recycled but I would prefer he knows an eternity of suffering.

Harry and Hermione did a good job in standing up to the Headmaster.

I am pleased death is having fun with the Death Eeaters.

I liked the fate of Lucius I hope all his treatments left the Malfoys with little gold. The Dark Lord will have few skilled followers left which is a good thing. I look forward to the next chapter.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter!
mcgurrin chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
I like it
RobC chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Nice. Finally getting Albie to spill. Not sure if all his mind screwing was needed though.
happylady chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
Wolfric chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
How can anybody like Snape? I think he, like other child abusers, should be stripped and staked out over an army ant trail. However, I suppose your wife is entitled to her opinion as everyone is. I enjoyed the chapter. Holding Dumbledores feet to the fire is always fun. Thanks for writing. W.
GenoBeast chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Nice chapter. Liked how they were destroying Dumbles defenses...okay atleast makeing him feel uncomfortable.
TeresaLynne chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Well, well...so Dumbles finally told Harry and Hermione some of the truth! Will he tell Harry about Snape? I doubt that he'd do so unless forced; but when it happens it will be explosive! And if Dumbles thinks that he had a hard interview with them wait until McGonagall has a few words with him! I'd love to hear that little session! As for Lucius... shrugs. He pledged himself to a monster and it should be no suprise that it cost him. Draco's going to blame Harry and company for it, so I hope that they keep an eye out for him and his thugs. Then again right now he's wrapped up in his new love interest so it might be a few days before he gets an attitude. Come to think of it Sirius, Remus Amelia and Madam Longbottom might have a few things to tell Dumbles too! Many thanks for an excellent chapter! :)
Cateagle chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
No, I don't think Albus expected that discussion at all, let alone just how much *this* Harry & Hermione know and can suss out; methinks he's finding himself hoist by his own petard. You did do a good job filling in some background holes and I love that Albus has to keep spilling his secrets and can't keep them to himself, lest he lose Harry & Hermione (that has to hurt far more than any physical pain would).

It appears that it really sucks to be Lucius as he finds that Tom does not play well with others and throws really nasty tantrums. I can't say, though, that I feel sorry for Lucius or Narcissa (I wonder if this will make Draco reconsider his alliegances?).
Healer chapter 16 . 10/24/2010