Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
juan chapter 14 . 7/23
I'm planning a huge army for harry over a million like the scene in lord of the rings return of the king the army will out numbered tom and his whores and I have one nasty surprise for tom a sneek attack on him by a t-rex the story will have many cross overs and that sneek attack will be during the time of lily and james hogwarts time
juan chapter 37 . 7/23
good thing in my story the wesleys will be good to harry and no crazy love potion myth and ginny is with harry and hermione too the bond that will break apart the gay dark ord dumbledore and the fake and weak bastard tom riddle going after muggles and babies a coward
Dgrantmcdonald chapter 37 . 7/23
It is really nice to find an author with a new spin on an old plot line. This has been a really fun read and I can't wait to see how you wrap it up. I will be watching for updates with baited breath.
Nytefyre chapter 37 . 7/22
Love the new chapter. I love the new Goblin entrance/exits to the Ministry... and the addition of possible Marauders Maps is just awesome. I look forward to whether Dumbledore/Weasleys will get their heads together WRT Ginny.

As always, thanks for writing and sharing.
Darkphoenix chapter 37 . 7/19
When are you going to update
DragonsvsVampires chapter 37 . 7/17
loving this so far. :) keep it up :)
One main peeve with the story. And only one. It is incredible otherwise. I don't like the Ginny bashing.
Awwwwwww, cute authors note. True love there you kick person
Darkphoenix145 chapter 37 . 7/14
I can't wait until you update!
Dave Cochrane chapter 37 . 7/12
I read so many stories but they never seem to have an ending. I'm hopeful that this one will as you say get wrapped up soon.

DaveC
Victoria7272 chapter 37 . 7/12
Please update soon because I love this story!
WritingKeepsMeSane chapter 37 . 7/12
I have really enjoyed reading this! I love these types of stories; time travel, soul bound, and what not. I love Miranda and Death, they are great characters! I hope that this story continues because I really would love to see how this ends.
Sugar0o chapter 37 . 7/12
such a good story! i just found it :3
Navn Ukjent chapter 37 . 7/11
Fun story so far.
willam and jack and jake chapter 37 . 7/9
R.I.P And very well done fanfic can't wait to read more
5,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »