Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This is great! While I usually avoid Ron-bashing fics (As he gets that enough as it is) I had to read this and I'm glad I did I LOVE MIRANDA ROFLMAO she is an absolute RIOT! Omg tho, the reasoning you brought up here for not liking Ron and Albus was actually very rational and not the usual finger pointing drivel. While I still will never truly hate either of them, I can see you're logic for distrusting the in this fic it was a very well written piece. I'm bookmarking this and I am going to continue reading it.
Gojin1990 chapter 37 . 12/10/2016
i hope you continue on this eventually? good story.
Gojin1990 chapter 32 . 12/9/2016
damn sometimes ya gotta hate dumbledore :C i mean betraying those who follow you is bad enough. but death by DEMENTOR?! thats bloody horrible. worst death ever. hope harry saves the day but more then likely not :C harry gonna be damn pissed when he finds out. snapes gonna be a dead man for sure .
Gojin1990 chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
some people just never understand a good joke i guess :/ simple as I am even I caught that bit of hilarity with her resembling that XD
Charlie Hayden chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
"...I mean I remember him saying he poured some of his own soul back into Ginny...Voldemort's soul!"

You know... I like this story and as I read it, I can't help but to think your version of Ginny is a bit too Slytherin... Then I read this chapter and something clicked. Could it be that diary riddle infected Ginny with a part of itself, making Ginny a host for that piece of soul even after the diary was destroyed? And it manifests in her scheming to make Harry hers and Ron's actions can be explained by his sister exploiting his insecurities for that goal and making him want to take Hermione from Harry so that Hermione is out of Ginny's way? So in a way, both Ron and Ginny are victims of diary riddle and no one even knows about it? But still, their behavior is horrible.
chocolate splash chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
This story is awesome... I did not sleep well the last two nights, and today's will be filled with dreams of possibilities. Please update soon
Chuiresu chapter 37 . 11/29/2016
I love this story. I hope your muse inspires you to finish it.
kalikk chapter 37 . 11/27/2016
Essa fic esta incrivel...espero que a continue
kalikk chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Acho que Miranda é a melhor personagem não-canon que ja li
Darkangel665 chapter 34 . 11/24/2016
Hey long time reader. First of all I love this story and I can't wait for another chapter to be posted. Which brings me to my second point I've been waiting a long time for that next chapter so I humbly beg you to please at lest give us a AN about your future plans for your story or that you currently don't have plans for this story. But I really want to say I love the story its been well written and I have high hopes for your future writing endeavors. I wish you good luck and thanks.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2016
Dan what a story... please tell me this thing is still alive...
Pretty please?
With sugar on?
:-)
vinny2011 chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story. Would really like to see how the end of it plays out.
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
Man, I wish I had realized that this was incomplete when I started it. I hate getting invested and then realizing that a new chapter hasn't come out for a year and a half. Of course getting invested is still a positive thing, so kudos for that.

The bad: I don't really see why people have Sirius call Harry Pup. I don't think Sirius ever had much of a dog theme in his speech in canon, so it's a bit distracting in fics. Also evil!Dumbledore has always confused me a bit.

The good: I really enjoyed the PTSD Ginny arc. It felt a little odd at first, but by the end it felt like a totally earned plot that actually had me a bit worried. The plot in general is quite enjoyable, and for team Harmony this story is like delicious candy.

Keep up the good work, hope you finish it off some day. Thanks for the good read!
littleditto chapter 37 . 11/7/2016
This is really good. Most of these stories, it's Death who sends a person back. Making it the goddess of love was quite the unique twist.
I'm glad Ron seems to be getting his head out of his ass. But now he has to deal with Pansy again.

Looking forward to the next update
abdsamih123 chapter 37 . 11/7/2016
Please do continue this wonderful story because we want to find out what will happen next you have got us on the edge of our seats so please do hurry up with that next chapter
5,747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »