Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Kagugu chapter 39 . 1/10
Fraulein Takoor chapter 34 . 1/10
You made that horcrux hunt a very much "thrilling tale" ;)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 32 . 1/10
Molly is such a cow
FreeLoveFreeSpirit chapter 39 . 1/10
You are an incredibly skilled storyteller! This plot is deliciously unique, and it continues to thicken and keep you on your toes. I noticed that in your author's note you wrote that this story can be concluded in 4-5 chapters. I can't wait to see how you intend to resolve the conflicts! 3 Thank you for an amazing read so far!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 31 . 1/9
So much moneeeyyy
NuageNubium chapter 39 . 1/9
What a rich story this is. Very very enjoyable; I especially like the way you portray Moldyvort, as well as the Harmony shipping (can't help it). I must be sadistic because I am pleased to see Dumbledee frustrated and powerless.. although the latter might be exaggerated to a fault.
He might be old, but he *is* manipulative (as you've shown us) and smart. Surely he would not engage (fully?) in an argument he's bound to lose; he would back down to save his credibility and then strike back.
I understand that the poor old man can't talk back when he's not the one on the offense, but I can't imagine him just accosting someone and expect to persuade with just the grandfather approach or "I have reasons" (except to his former fanatics, of course).

I am glad that you are continuing this story, it is a good one and I do intend on reading it to the end! Long live Hermione!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 30 . 1/9
"Master Sirius, the bloody git Dumbledore is upstairs." HAHAHAHAH You killed me, that was hilarious!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 27 . 1/9
Gosh! Dumbledore is sooo infuriating! I want to slap him sooo bad!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 24 . 1/9
Solitaire HAHAHA
Fraulein Takoor chapter 21 . 1/8
I can already see Draco having a major part in the next chapters...
Shaerl chapter 39 . 1/8
This fic is so awesome... thanks! even if its not completed... i really like it.

All the points risen when it comes to dumbledore, the weasleys and everyone else are sooooo spot on. its just pure joy ;3
This is a wonderful story! I can't wait for its completion, the story had me staying up until 4AM last night to read it. :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 1/5
Really liked the idea of rekindling Andromeda and Narcissa!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 1/5
Your story is so detailed, it is very obvious you have been impressively meticulous about every little avenue. Your attention to detail is unparalleled, I am genuinely impressed and very happy! :-)
So few authors have that kind of dedication, you have written a piece of art.
Azura0979 chapter 1 . 1/5
Old goat, DumbledoreHahaha! It's awesome so far. Unique and engaging.
6,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »