Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Tiffany Smithi chapter 32 . 7/20
Emmaline does not have an A in it, it's spell with E, like so: Emmeline
Why you stopped writing? Your story is really amazing
Excellent chapter. Intriguing beginning for the story.
cwalk chapter 38 . 7/16
I got excited when I read you had a new chapter finished, but was saddened because it has not yet been posted. I will keep checking for the update. I love all your stories.
dnck chapter 38 . 7/16
even in canon Dumbledore thought what he did is right and just and did not ask or even require permission from all party's involved... he has been like it for so long that it will take a while for him to change... some can change right away and others it takes time Dumbledore is the type to take a long time to get things in his head he has been in charge so to speak for so long that he has forgotten on how to listen... for he hears but does not listen there is a difference so trying to write him as contrite well I think you are on the right path by not having everyone around him cater to his every whim ... when those around him stop listening to him that can help make him stop and think about what he is doing...
natztash chapter 38 . 7/17
Please please update
eneath chapter 38 . 7/17
Only recently discovered this story and I've read through it in a few days. I'm really enjoying it and I'm looking forward to more. Thanks very much for writing this story!
bluesamurai1 chapter 38 . 7/14
I hope you're able to finish this story soon - it's really one of the best I've read!
yoto chapter 38 . 7/10
bon chapitre
reaper1901 chapter 1 . 7/11
Miranda is funny
The ending lol
skywiseskychan chapter 38 . 7/10
It's nice to see you back, though I was a bit saddened by the shortness. I agree that a properly penitent Dumbledore will be tricky to pull off, good luck.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 38 . 7/9
OMG! I found this story a few days ago. I love it please do update again. Excellent work!
Jenn chapter 38 . 7/6
Great to see more. Do you think it would be more effective for Dumbledore to be smacked in the face with his errors or continually redirected as he makes his arguments? I think having someone like Moody or McGonagall who Dumbledore trusts in all other things act as a neutral third party would be best, but that would mean telling them about the entirety of the prophecy and horcruces and I don't see that happening. Glad you're doing well.
MadMadameA chapter 38 . 7/8
This story is absolutely amazing! I utterly adore it! Your writing style is captivating, fluid and well structured. Your plot is mesmerizing and I will gladly admit that I will be rereading this!
6,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »