Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
DanDrake chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
O_O something i noticed at the beginning, when harry says voldemort has siris she says he is at grimmauld place. how did she say the name if the house is under fidelus? As far as i know she isn't the secret keeper.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Is your full name Harry Potter? No. What is your full name? Harry James Potter.
agentinfinity chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
And I look forward to eventually reading the finished product.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
the scene with Molly and Fleur in the hospital made me cry
csheila chapter 37 . 11/15/2015
An amazing story (even in its "incomplete state" [meaning better than many finished stories].

Well worth any wait for the end.
RiderAlex chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
God damnit you can't leave my hanging like this I need to know what happens
aanelli46 chapter 37 . 11/2/2015
I need more! lol this is one of the best stories i have read. I have to know how it ends. Please please please finish the story
Pollyowl chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
Thank you I am really enjoying your work. You write in such a way that you draw the reader in. Hope you have time to continue the story soon.
confusedlot chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I really really hope that you finish this story! I cant wait to see what happens next! I hope Dumbledore realizes the error in his ways and Ginny gets the help that she needs, I always thought that having something that dark posses your mind can leave a mark that changes the person and when I was reading the book I hoped that JK would somehow show the effects of the possession in the later books but she didnt. I am glad that you explored that angle.
KIA-Chachie chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
Ease please please please finish it!
This is a really good story!
AmayaBlack chapter 37 . 10/27/2015
This story is fantastic! Looking forward to see how it ends. :D
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
"Madam Pomfrey spent several hours compounding his problems by finding the most painful way to diagnose his ailment." LOL! I love Madam Pomfrey! I wonder if she could come up with a special way to torment Umbridge. Too bad she can't be turned into a toad and fed to the Giant Squid ... or used as potions ingredients. Maybe Dobby could figure out something.

Well, I love Luna and Neville, and I think it's great that Luna knows about Miranda. That gives some weight to the story. I wonder if Neville will get a new wand soon. It seems rather necessary for him to reach his full potential.

I do hope something can be done to "out" Voldemort that doesn't require the kids and Sirius to go to the DoM.
Mionefan chapter 37 . 10/25/2015
Good chapter but it reads oddly different somehow, not sure why, as I read the story for the second time. Anyway, looking forward to the remainder of the story.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for your time in writing this its really good I was having a hard time getting through my days with out reading it but that's not a problem any more since you update once a year lol jk but really hurt up I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
I really really love this story I can't wait for more. I have reread it 6 times since first discovering it
5,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »