Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
Wolfric chapter 37 . 5/3
It is great to hear from you again, I wish you luck in your job hunt, at least things seem to be picking up a bit economically. Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
MWRANDOM chapter 37 . 5/3
Would have preferred the end of the chapter to come after the whole Ginny situation was resolved, or at least we knew which way her paerents were going to go... Given that that is my only issue, I'd have to say you did well on the chapter. Good work. My condolences on your loss. I'm a bit bummed about Broomstick Flyer as well, I liked her work and from her authors notes and profile she seemed like a nice lady. Good luck on the job search as well.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 37 . 5/3
Great chapter, wished it was longer though. :) Please update soon.
Scarred Seeker chapter 37 . 5/3
Thank you for the update... I don't mind the wait but I hope the next one will come early... I like this chapter... A lot of important points came up for the upcoming war that things can change for the better. Looking forward for more Dumbledore bashing! Haha! Thanks again for the update
Guardian of Azarath chapter 37 . 5/3
Good chapter, I wonder who'll try and recover that new password, my money is on Dawlish.

As for Molly, I can see her putting up a fight in defense of her daughter, I mean, this IS the woman who thinks Love Potions are ok.

Those goblin defenses might work against Imperious and Polyjuice, but Malfoy never needed either.
KsandraMallan chapter 37 . 5/3
Yay, you're back! :D Glad to see an update. Really enjoying this fic, and looking forward to seeing how things unfold with Ginny.
Snowball1982 chapter 37 . 5/3
Thank you for the update. Snowball
JDL45 chapter 37 . 5/3
Good chapter. Sadly, I don't have any job suggestions... Also don't have any suggestions for improvement, so I hope you'll be happy with just a compliment!

(I like stories where increased competence on the part of Harry et al. leads to increased competence all around-like with Bones!)
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 37 . 5/3
I don't feel sorry for Ginny. I think Harry is being to nice about what she tried to do by giving Hermione the hemlock in her salad. She is too dangerous to be able to walk around freely. Let her go to Azkaban.
Frannie2 chapter 37 . 5/3
OMG yay you updated, this chapter was pretty good. I'm sorry for your loss.
Breeze88 chapter 37 . 5/3
You're back...WOO HOO. You are one of my very favorite authors and it's always a pleasure to read what you write.
RobinQ chapter 37 . 5/3
Thank you for updating, I actually squealed when I see the alert!
Now Pansy? Wow that's not what I have in mind for Ron, at all! Which one will suffer more I wonder, haha. And the map is actually an ingenious work, though really creepy when one think about it, if they were used as a stalker tool.. or in the hands of a psychopath.. imagine if Quirrelmort knows about it.

Also, good luck in your job hunt!
Demigod of Nyx chapter 37 . 5/3
OMFG! You UPDATED :D

Sorry for being a stereotypical fangirl, but I really love this story! I might not have reviewed (I often forget to do that), but I do love this story for the Harmony.

For the jobs, you should probably look at IT jobs on Monster . Com

Monster is a great website for job prospects, so it should be good to start there :)
discb chapter 37 . 5/3
Thanks for the update and sorry I'm wayy north of you so no idea for jobs for ya.
BMS chapter 37 . 5/3
Sorry about your mother in law.
Good chapter.