Reviews for Harry Potter and Future's Past
TheEngineerGirl chapter 37 . 9/10
I'm sad to see that the story has been discontinued I really wish you would keep writing!
Henry chapter 37 . 9/6
Just found this story. You did a great job on it! Some very interesting and innovative ideas on the relationships and how things flow from them. I know it's been over a year. Do you intend finishing it?
LolBookWorm chapter 37 . 9/8
Okay, so I know you haven't updated this story in little over a year, but it's so good and very well written... would you consider consulting with your muse to finish it? Or maybe just put a summarised ending for it? One of the best HP fanfics I've read :)
Hazel Violet Willow Brown chapter 4 . 9/7
In the Philosopher's Stone it is stated that the Gryffindor table is next to the Slytherin table.
lapislaz chapter 37 . 9/6
Wow. Well, I was enjoying this story immensely right up until it stopped. Thank you for at least not leaving us on a cliff! I hope your Muse visits someday soon, but I do understand that they are fickle beings, believe me. (If you could only see my hard drive full of unfinished stories...)

Of all the time travel/fixit stories I've read, so far you've managed to impress me with your straightforward idea that they can't fix EVERYTHING no matter who is on their side. And your portrayal of Dumbledore and Snape are really quite logical.

So, I'll mark it to follow, and see if I can get my muse to kick yours. Good luck!
libros5 chapter 37 . 8/30
This is good! I wish you'd finish this
jkmcgonagall chapter 37 . 8/27
I just finished reading all 37 chapters in three days. I love this story, it really could be the 8th book. I have high hopes that you will come back and finish it someday. I usually don't read unfinished stories, but I loved your story The Champion's Champion, so I figured I would like it and that it would be completed someday. I have added it to my stories to be followed. Please, consider finishing it. I love Miranda, and I want to know what happens to Ginny.
I still haven't given up hope that this story has not been abandoned and will be finished. I hope you are well! Looking forward to an update!
Laeilafox chapter 37 . 8/15
I know its been longer then a year since you last updated but please please please consider finishing the story. I being a fanficton writer in the process of writing my first fanfiction (Not to mention my mother is a writer) I know how hard it is to write storys when you aren't in the mood. But I implore you to finish it. All the best Laeila
This story is brilliantly done, but it could use an ending. Here's hoping your muse returns.
kauthreader chapter 36 . 8/13
did you choose that reporter's name from anywhere in particular? a coach and player combo from the trilogy called 'goal' perhaps?
Slayer76 chapter 37 . 8/13
It's been over a year.

That muse is the best hide and seek player on this planet.
Darkcrowprincess chapter 37 . 8/11
Update soon please im dying for the next chapter.
Update pleeeease. So many questions still unanswered.
Faery66 chapter 37 . 8/11