Reviews for Dance of Darkness
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very nice, I rather like this view of the past.
JudaiLover74 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Okay, now this was a beautiful story. I love friendship stories like this, meaning nothing romantic, but it does have it's love. The Characters were IC, and I saw no errors as such, which it was perfect. I loved how you protrayed the story, and how you did almost every detail of the dance. It was lovely, and it was mysterious. Gosh, picturing it was easy because of the way you portrayed the details perfectly. I loved every word of this story, and it was lovely in EVERY way, includinf the annual dance that was said shown. Infact, it's what could've been the past in the actural show. I love it, and I'd say: Keep it up. x3
KuraiOHikari chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Omg, this story is utterly amazing. I was speechless for a few minutes even after ending the reading, it's really wonderful! I love it so much. The dance scene was a success. Congrats for the great job.
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I'm amazed and utterly speechless. All I can really say is I loved this beautiful interpreation of what the past could've been.
Ash chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I just want to say: I love this.

It was amazing, and a good view on what could've happened in the past. I love the way you compared Johan to Yubel in the beginning; I've seen the comparisons, and you described it well. Yubel herself was enjoyable in this fic, the way she hovered over Judai not in a overly romantic way, but a protective way. And even though she was jealous of Johan, she didn't do anything. I enjoyed this very much for a one shot. And the dance scene was very nice.

Thank you for writing it.

-Ash. (Sorry for the long review.)
YubelChan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I actually felt like I was watching the dance. So magical and mysterious!
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i like it i wish it was longer or maybe even have chapters but otherwise i enjoy reading!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love Darkness and Light fics. I could see a Dance like this really taking place in Judai's past life.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This. Oh, this, with all my heart, THIS. This is another shining example of what their past life world *COULD* have been like. I simply don't have the words to give it trust justice. I wish that I did.

Thanks.