Reviews for Coming Undone
tattooedteapot chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
did you know about the up coming episode? kinda wierd. but hey not the point. i like you work. keep writing
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I concur. Wow!

So glad this turned out to be a trilogy and I had time to read them all today. (Work, what work? - that's what "w" stands for in my world. LOL)

I echo my comment from the previous piece - if they do this on the show I will be so happy I might faint. I won't get my hopes up but will depend on you to continue to provide me with all the B/B goodness I require. For that I thank you. You always make my day better. :)

"I love you, Bones."

"I know," and never releasing his eyes, she covered his mouth in a slow, searing kiss, returning the sentiment (she couldn't say it aloud... yet...)"

Excellent. Hot. Perfect.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was so great... I loved it... AMAZING...

JENNIFER
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hi there,

Really enjoyed that chapter and thank you...Loved...

'to show her how much nothing (well, besides the promise of more... physical... activities) had changed between them since they’d become whatever they were - they defied definition; always would - but he knew she’d tell him when she was ready'...

And I am sure that she will...

Ger
browner864 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Well that was a great way to end this little series :) Can't go wrong with a little B&B smut! I loved how Bren had no doubts about them being together and was NOT going to wait one more minute to jump his hot body. I personally could not take things slow either - the man just oozes sex. Yum :)

I love reading your stories - now that we actually get a new episode tonight - FINALLY! - I'm anxious to see what other ideas you come up with to delight us readers :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
excellent shot. look forward to more and so can't wait for this episode to air.
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hm, I think this should become the official ending of that episode ;)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
that was good loved it
aadams00 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hee!Hee! PERFECT! I've often wondered if they would be this way when (not if) they got together...I can totally see it happening!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow, indeed! From your keyboard to the EPs ears (eyes?). However that ep actually ends, I'll be thinking it should have ended like this! I love how much detail you managed to squeeze into these relatively few words. Very efficient, which is a good thing!
Noie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
BEST one yet! This has been such a fun little series.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Even though you are extremely frustrated with LJ and this site and life in general right now (poor cold feet), I still think this was a great finishing piece to the trilogy of shots.

"They were halfway down the hall to her apartment, his hand pressing lightly into her side, when she let it out, a soft mumble he barely caught.

“Want to say that so those of us with normal hearing can hear it?”"

Something about that I really liked. It just seems very natural, funny and honest, very much the way two comfortable people would interact with one another. A little jab, a lot of love and concern.

My favorite part of this whole piece was where he is sitting over her with his shirt off and she is looking him over and appreciating his entire body, scars and all. It is such a testament to who he is and to who she is - she loves him wholly, for all of his scars and flaws, internal and external. In his flaws he is flawless to her, and you really captured that there.

Overall, great job! And try not to throw your laptop across the room in anger, please. :)
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
o my gosh, that was perfect! I was thinking how much I wanted to read a good BB smuffy chapter and here it was! Thanks for that! :)
divine529 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
GREAT! I loved it! I can't wait for more of your work! Keep up the great work!