Reviews for tO eXPLAIN iN dUE tIME
pokemaster101 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013

I don't even know anymore...

UPDATE PLEASE! Even though I don't like Shugeru acting like this, I am curious to know what happens...
Ori not signed in chapter 9 . 8/26/2002
Hello, well this is one of my fav. pokemon fic, you know that don't you? Hehe well I hope you will update soon.
dana-chan chapter 9 . 8/5/2002
Have I mentioned that I love this fic, oh sweet Jenn? Because, as you might assume, I DO. It is wonderful, and Satoshi's pov in this chapter is just the best. It's so... Satoshi. And thus, it is loveable. You just want to cuddle him until he turns blue. Er, maybe that's not such a good thing to do. Shigeru's recovery of his memory and his actions afterwards is such a... Shigeru thing to do. And Hiroshi, poor Hiroshi... at least Satoshi doesn't want to kill him like Shigeru does. Of course... hee hee hee, with the end.

You know, I meant what I said when I mentioned the 'perfect ending'. And I am just that evil.

Loving the fic, and if more is posted (which wouldn't hurt, you know, despite what the aforementioned 'perfect ending'), I shall love it just the same.

Because... this fic... lights up myyyy liiiife!

... Kasumi and I probably sing quite the same way. The shame!

*toddles off, to sleep*

Heh chapter 9 . 8/4/2002

That was good :)
Llyxius chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
A different Shigeru is so interesting. I do wonder if he'll get his personality back but with a softened edge to it. Recovery of memory is not as abrupt as the movies make it out to be. LOL I really liked the pokemon comparisons (but what about Hiroshi? ) and for some reason I loved it when Shigeru said, "But what about ventilation?" That's some crazy neurotic thing that *I* would say... LOL I'm glad you continued this and only sorry that it took me forever to come back and read it! Bad me... ;;;;
Llyxius chapter 7 . 6/9/2002
Oh, wow! You know about the hachimaka symbolism too! Hachimakaheadband, that is. I'm so excited, I love random tidbits of Japanese culture. Oh, and you know the best line in here? Well, okay, one of the best: "The red-haired girl might swim like the most elegant of water-type Pokemon, but her singing was more like the mating call of a Gyarados. " LOL That's so hilarious. As is the dub where in the first Jigglypuff episode, Misty sings off-key and Ash says, "You're a great singer, Misty," or something like that... O; ;
dana-chan chapter 8 . 5/26/2002
Jenn Jenn Jenn! I love, love, love this chapter! Eee, the perfectness of Shigeru's pov... he really is cute in this, which is amazing for him, and I love Hiroshi. I love him more and more, and I really am loving the way you write him! And the kiss - the kiss! Excuse me while I giggle inanely right abouttt... Now! *giggles inanely*

This is just what I needed after working an 11 hour shift. *happiness*

Anyway, I do want to see what Shigeru would react to The Kiss with *with* his memory back... *cackle*

Love the fic, J-chan. _ v
Ori chapter 7 . 5/21/2002
Continue! Continue! Continue! Wonderful, just wonderful. I love Gary... poor him, and Richie is so cute. This chapter is so funny... Continue!
dana-chan chapter 7 . 5/20/2002
*gigggggles* Love the beginning! Hiroshi's pov in this is just great, and Hanako is pretty good as well. I love her comment about her baby's appetite. *giggle* D Hee hee. Moving on! Eee, Hiroshi really is great in this. I just love the way the chapter flows, and his thoughts on Shigeru are just wonderful... *le sigh* Great job, Jenn, I loooove it! *glomps*

BTW, yes it *was* interesting. More, more, more! *grins*
Sparky16 chapter 7 . 5/20/2002
*gives 2 thumbs up* me likes.
Trish chapter 7 . 5/20/2002
That was soo good! Bravo! And I liked the part about how Kasumi's singing sounds like the mating call of a Gyarados. More more!
Deena15 chapter 6 . 4/3/2002
That carnival quote; it's from "Tenchi Universe", right? At the last episode, Ryoko ays it to Tenchi! Kewlness! Anyway, keep it up, Pikajenn!.
Sheron chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
No, no, not the end! You have got to write more, especially on the subject of Shigeru :)
Llyxius chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
That's not really the end, is it? *pouts* I bet it's not, because Dana-chan wants more, and Dana-chan knows how to get what she wants. *giggles* Don't know though. Oh, I hope it's not the end...I want to know what happens...the last scene between Hiroshi and Shigeru was so touching...I hope it really wasn't the very last scene! "It always comes back," right? Like the story's coming back? Please? -
Trish chapter 6 . 3/20/2002
(blinks) Is that the end? Aww...that was so good I want more (pouts). Wonderful, wonderful piece of work.