Reviews for tO eXPLAIN iN dUE tIME
dana-chan chapter 6 . 3/20/2002
Okay, so how do I put this?

*melts into a horridly fangirlish pile of goo* I love this I love this I love this I love this! I think if you knew just how many times I'd read it, it would seriously pump up your ego. But you know what? I've lost count! But seriously, this is the best chapter in the entire story. Erm, and it's not just for obvious reasons, either. It nearly made me cry the first time I read through, and I love it more each time I go through. There are just parts that make me shiver with glee. It's a beautiful chapter, completely moving, and it grips me tightly every time I glance at it... Ah, and I have to know what happens next! Shigeru, with Hiroshi, in this... oh, I just loved the chapter, and the way it all ended, and I want to see more, and I'm hyper and I need to glomp my Hiroshi...

*glomps Hiroshi*

Off to sequel Maelstrom. Have I mentioned I love this fic, Jenn? Because it is so the greatest. It rocks! You rock!

*glomps Jenn*

*/fangirlish rantings*
Never-Rebel chapter 6 . 3/20/2002
How dare you leave it there! If there isn't more to this... I scream, and loudly!

I love this! At first I was gonna skip over it *horrific gasp* but it's a good thing I didn't... Love this, love this, love this I do! _

~The Dark Trainer
Ori chapter 6 . 3/20/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Gary died? Or not? Yoai? I mean no yoai cause this is not rated R or anything... but... That was quite cool when Gary was talking to Richie... laugh... I myself don't really prefer palletshipping... then again it might not be Ash because Ash was not sleeping in Pallet town at that time was he... maybe it's someone else... Okay! Enough mysytery get a new chapter out now or else! I love this! Continue! This will be on my fav. list from now...
Chibizoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
This fic is great _. I know I reviewed the same chappy last time, but that's cause my server is SO slow, and I copied and pasted your fic onto a permanent file, so I don't have to waste internet time!

anyway, thanks for your review and good luck with your other stories!

Zoo
Sparky16 chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
phf, thanks for tellingme when you updated this thing! oh well...*reads* YOU POISIONED PIKACHU NOOOOOOOO *sniff* poor poor pika !_!
Trish chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
Ohh no - Poor Pikachu! It's the cutest 'rat' there is! Well done Jenn - and next chapter please!
Llyxius chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
Oh my...I have to prove my ditziness twice. For starters, I was stupid in my last review, and those Japanese words are the words for the 20th, 21st, and 22nd of the month...I accidentally bumped them all up one. Oy vey. And the other thing is, it took me until the fifth chapter to realize that the story title and the chapter titles came from Linkin Park's "In the End." Man, I need help. LOL Anyway. Your style is so great, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thanks
Chibizoo chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
This story is quite nice - in a very objective over subjective style - third person omnisicent, ne?

By the way, I really appreciate your review (In the Jaws of the Leviathan) _ and just wanted to thank you for it. Uh... yeah... I better change the explanation - I was running out of time when I wrote that cheesy opening (.
dana-chan chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
Oh, I love it love it love it love it need to see more of it so I hope that you get to it soon. _ It made me giggle and I just loved it to bits and pieces. Uh, this isn't coherent feedback, is it? Oh well! The lack of battle was good, and Satoshi and his thing was just wonderful, and you know I love Hiroshi. *grins* Great job!
Llyxius chapter 4 . 2/13/2002
I should be studying for creative writing...or advanced grammar...heck, just studying in general. But I'm not. You've got me wondering now if this is going to turn into romance, or if there will be just sprinkles of multi-shipping hints a la Dana-chan's fics. _ Nice progression...I wonder how poor Shigeru is going to be? And Misty is too funny. Oh, and want another tongue twister? Niju-nichi, nijuichi-nichi, and nijuni-nichi. It's the Jap. words for the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of the month. Try counting those off in succession. -_-;;;;
lia chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
That was so funny more more
dana-chan chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
Excuse me. *chuu*

*bubbles and gets starry eyed* Why I just loved that chapter. It was the best ever - you know, in this story. And it wasn't just Hiroshi, I'm not *that* shallow. *laughs* But Hiroshi really did help... the chapter was moving, and I loved *this* part (points below) - It was just great... and then Kasumi thinking he needed to to be set up... I want to see more! You have got to write more! And is it just me, or is this starting to look like shishi? You know, not this scene obviously, but it overall?

"And now, you're ready." Ookido-Hakase smiled, as he ushered them to the front door. His smile faded and a suddenly dark look crossed his face. "Give them hell, boys, give them hell."

"Um, sir," Hiroshi looked pointedly at a fuming Kasumi.

"Right, right," Ookido-Hakase laughed, "And you too, Kasumi." His look turned dark. "Give them hell, girl, give them hell."
Trish chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
Woodchucks and wood... :P This is was a great chapter as usual Jenn! The description is so good that I can easily visualise all that is happening. And as you know visuals are very important. I hope lil Pikachu gave them the slip...Next chapter!
Sheron chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
Still love the story, even though the chapter was WAY TOO SHORT! _~ Write more! :)
Trish chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
Tacos! Taco bell! Satoshi must get Pikachu back...poor kid...And Hiroshi was mentioned! Bet that made Dana happy. Next chapter!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »