Reviews for tO eXPLAIN iN dUE tIME
Trish chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
Yes it does suck to be Shigeru - and I feel rather sorry for him - and usually I don't (though I am getting mellower). Wonderful work - and looking forward to the next chapter.
dana-chan chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
Ah! You posted 3 and I didn't know! *head pops* Anyway, I loved it of course. The story is moving along nicely, and Kimmie? Here's Dana-chan to squeal about Hiroshi! *squeals* Hiroshi Hiroshi Hiroshi! I want to see Chapter 4. Now. Hurry up and finish. *grins* Hiroshi!
IRi chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
lol. That was so funny! love it! more more and more!
Llyxius chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
Soft tacos or hard tacos? That's a false dilemma-soft tacos AND hard tacos, of course. _~ Yay, Hiroshi's here, and where is Dana-chan to squeal over him? And still LUV your Shigeru characterization... (*Llyxius walks away pondering why for some strange reason she mixed Jap. and dub names in her last review...*)
Deena15 chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
Woo! Pikajenn does it again! And hard tacos are better!.
Sheron chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Wow! :) Cool story, so please post more.
Deena chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
Pikajenn does it again! Woo! P.S.-Can't wait for the next chapter of Hidden Journey!.
Llyxius chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Wa! I finally get a handle on all the Japanese names, and now I have to learn the cities too? LOL Oh well. *Glomps* to you, this story is coolness! Gary is a nifty character...and Dana-chan is making me laugh, complaining because Hiroshi is in the AN's and not the fic yet... LOL
dana-chan chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Ooh, lovely chapter Jenn. I just ate it all up. You have to feel bad for Shigeru, that's pretty bad. And well, Kasumi was right at the end. Sucks to be Shigeru. heh. Anyway, this is completely fascinating. I can't wait to see more. *polite jab in the ribs, winks*
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I tried my best to get the names ( I even wrote a key guide) didn't help much though but the story line was excellent as usual :) *sighs* maybe one day I get the original names right instead of the ones I know now (ie Ash, Gary)
Trish chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Wonderful start Jenn! Wonderful work as always, you're a great writer. Next chapter please!
dana-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
You, you! Again I shall complain about Hiroshi being in the AN and yet not in the actual fic. *pouts* Hiroshi! *whines* All right, now that that's said and dones. *grins* Very nice fic, I do like how Shigeru's being portrayed in it... it all seems very Shigeru-ish, you know.

"Let's go, Prince Charming," She said angrily. Obviously, she'd heard their exchange.

"Whatever you say, Princess," He smirked, sliding off the table and sauntering ahead of her, with nothing in his hands.

I love that part. _ You must write more on this... I command. *grins*