Reviews for And It All Started With a Cup of Coffee
MusicOfMyMind chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
lol you know I wrote a short story about sphinx and accidentally typed 'snickers' and my friends found the file on my old computer and laughed at me, so now they all call him my 'snickers man' lol.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/1/2012
...update?
Guest chapter 50 . 6/30/2012
Its been a year! :(
Loganna-J chapter 50 . 9/1/2011
First i have to say: I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's great to read and see the other side of Sphinx (who we all love of course!).

You really did a great job and I love to know the ending!

Are you still writing/updating this story?

Anyways the story is the best!
DeirdreLaelia chapter 50 . 6/28/2011
Aw boo. I loved this chapter... All of this weeks updates actually. Updates please?

With love, D.L.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 50 . 6/26/2011
LOL I hope the next chapter will contain with Bastian and Mikhail working on a car? I wonder how Augustus will deal with Atley and Memphis teaching him about cars? LOL I do love how Sphinx now has a way to break Atley with a secret! Poor man, I do feel sorry for him though if it ever comes up. :D Can't wait for the next update(s)!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 49 . 6/26/2011
I knew it! I knew Sphinx caught the slip from his half-brother concerning about the cars! Now I just hope that he would listen and follow through with what Chaosia told him. Aww, I love the small moment with ATley and Jacqueline, I hope there be a bit more of it? Okay, to the next chapter!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 48 . 6/26/2011
LOL aww! I really feel bad for Augustus! I bet Sphinx kinda figured out that he was just trying to play along as he really didn't know... or did he think that his brother knew more then what he led on? Okay, to the next chappie!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 47 . 5/15/2011
LOL I liked that thought, Sphinx the shrink for the Long Beach boosts. I do hope that Augustus will be able to talk with Sphinx (even if it would only stress the hot man even more before the wedding) about what happened in the past. Oh, Atley, Atley, Atley, I hope the trip with Chaosia will do him some good and ease his mind a little bit! And finally do something about Jacqueline! I really can't wait to see what you'll do with them in the next chapter, PLEASE update soon!

Songorita chapter 46 . 4/11/2011
Hey there. I love your Gone in 60 second stories. I so can't wait to read more and find out what happens next. Update soon and please continue writing and doing a wonderful job.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 46 . 3/24/2011
LMAO! Love it, I love this chapter too much! I do love how the interaction between the brothers were throughout it. I do hope to see more interaction with Augustus, Paul, and Prometheus, I just love them. I do hope you can update soon!

And I do hope you things are still going fairly well with you and your family, and your father. And my offer still holds up, if you do have urge to speak with someone to vent outside of your family or friends, I'm here. :)

MidnightShadow07 chapter 45 . 3/5/2011
LOL I love how lost Atley is with Jacqueline! I'm so happy he's at least noticing the girl, finally, and that Jacqueline is becoming healthier. Glad that jerk Ambrose got what was coming at him! Now I wonder how things well progress with Sphinx and his brother, Agustus! And I can only imagine how things well progressed between the two long lost brothers, as well if he calls Sphinx by his real name! I can't wait for the next update!

Sorry it took me a long time to read the chapter, for some reason I'm not feeling all too well. I'm glad that your father is doing well, as is your family with the situation. If you ever need to vent or just talk, you can always PM or email me. I"m also glad that I'm now able to put a face to Agustus! :) Now, to read the ten chapters of Summer...

Inferno chapter 44 . 2/20/2011
It seems I missed a few chapters. Very good as usual!

I'm sorry to hear about your father. I hope everything works out.

Can't wait for your next update when ever you can get to it!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 43 . 2/17/2011
Aww! Yay! I'm so glad that they were able to resolved this! I hope they will be okay during the wedding! Lol there should be more sneak attacks from Mikhail! Will there be anymore Jacqueline and Atley moments? PLEASE update soon!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 42 . 2/17/2011
The only comment I have is Uh-oh! Poor Sphinx, the family that hated him is coming to the waiting? Hopefully this is not the end of his and Choas' wedding/relationship! On to the next chapter!