Reviews for The Visit
teresainseattle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I found this hilarious if not a bit embarrasing for myself as one of those "middle aged housewives" who wants to "figure" Severus Snape out (HGSS stories are my favorite).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ha! Nicely done. If any of the people in my head ever come out, I am in big trouble considering what I have done to them...G
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was soo funny,liked the bit about ron waiting around for the chess part and how they just wanted to go back in the wright more!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Spooky, a little sad... the half-life of paper people. I had hoped they did have some sort of secret life between the acts, or backstage. The bit with Ron waiting about for people to arrive at the chess scene... yes, that was a moment of glory and I don't blame him, but still.

Funny and oddly melancholy. I'm still thinking about it. Very fine story-thank you.
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was awesome. I adore it. The whole thing. Her conversations with the characters (hilarious by the way) and how the characters were desperate to get back into the book.

I also thought it was a really neat idea of yours, that they needed to be at their page when someone (any reader) got to that particular part.

Very good.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh, this is just wonderful Beautifully tongue in cheek without being OTT. I love it. I think my favourrite bit is when she doesn;t want Ron becasue she never wrights him right according to reviewers, but all of it is laugh out loud funny.
Pinkipuff chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Well done! I like your style! This puts an interesting twist on the way the characters are portrayed in my mind now. Thank you!