Reviews for It's A Small World
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's was a fun read. You certainly have the characters down pat; I could clearly hear their voices as I read this. I also really liked the format- having LJ give the report to Hawk and then showing what happened, back and forth. Great technique.
Calcitrix chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wah hah...that is totally a Cobra move. Very funny!
Strapakai chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I scroll down to type my review, and there is a Mickey Mouse banner on the bottom of this page promoting WaltDisney vacations!

Great story. I was grinning all the way through. I like any story with Lady Jaye in it, but it is especially nice to see her take the lead.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was a really fun read. :)

I think that plan would have worked: Small World can stay stuck in your head for MONTHS.
MagD chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That's so funny. Loved the chocoalte doughnuts and grape soda.
Dromeda chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hilarious! Loved that you mentioned the Dreadnok's love of grape soda and chocolate donuts. Not to mention Shipwreck and his 'barnicles'
Rutga chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was certainly different but very funny. It was nice to see some of the other characters featured in a story. Most stories focus on the same core groups.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hilarious. Even more so that Lady Jaye told all of it with a straight face. I think that Psyche Out is wondering if Hawk needs a new psyche evaluation.
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I had a friend get stuck on that ride. Too funny!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So Cobra decided to try for a bigger better version of their plan in "The Wrong Stuff"? It actually makes sense... Nowadays, he who controls the media rules the world.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
*Wipes tears of laughter from face* That was so funny, I'm so glad I'm not Bazooka or Heavy Metal. I loved the layout, with some Disneyland comedy interspersed with Pit comedy :) And no chocolate donuts? The HORROR!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh wow! This is just awesome all over! *Falls out of chair laughing* I love how you did the characterizations and everything! Especially Bazooka's parts!
Red Witch chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh that is funny! Although Disney doesn't have any chocolate donuts, they do have a lot of other yummy pastries! Including chocolate covered Minnie Mouse rice crispy treats. Too bad it wasn't Disneyworld. You can get wine and alcohol at Epcot.

Torch: Yo! We went to the wrong park!

Mindbender: Not really. We knew about that! That's why we chose the other one! You maniacs are crazy enough sober!

Great story! He he...
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
hahahaah lol so true!

only cobra would do that lol
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Haha! What fun! And I love Bazooka! Who wouldn't love him? Although.. I'm a little sad for poor LowLight. I'll play with Lowlight so he's not lonely... lol.