Reviews for Fractions
Eve chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
This chapter is azaming!

I'm speechless :-{#}

You end this one gracefully.

Five stars! or ten!
Eve chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Aw!

Truly love this. So Kawai.
Eve chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Rel

update please. please. please?

UPDATE!
Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Yaa lovely!

/"Kuchiki san, to me you are like this pure white rose with your unending beauty and grace but with thorns that could pierce right through my aching lonely heart"./

LMAO! Keigo is win

Um, what I like - the story. How Ichigo didn't get her anything ;) How 'orange' day is better ;) Your awesome writing. Your descriptions... *hugss*

And I think what makes this better than your other chapters is how 'clever' it was (or more so than the other) but playing up the orange against the white. I dunno - I have a thing for clever ideas. People can write well, but sometimes it's that extra bit of 'cleverness' to make a story special... if you know what I mean. Er - like, I could just write about anything, but I think in each of my chapters... I feel I search for something 'clever' or 'worthy' to explore.

A mistake:

"Ichigo[,]" Her eyes met his.

Punctuation error?

Anyways, time for bed! Kep writing!

GD

xx

p.s. you could never run out of words in an Author's Note ;)
death-of-a-soul chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Rel,

Awesomeness!

This is a big improvement you great, awesome writer you.

Love every single moment of it!

Can't wait for the next installment!

I have a guess...*sends you a pm*

Always,

Me, death_of_a_soul
kuchiki goddess chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh my God this is so beautiful!

imagine this situation moved me pleasantly stomach, imagining a beautiful scene when they are surrounded by red ribbon.

beautiful!

ah! the last part I loved the rose

and...I also want to go out with Rukia in Valentines, and also am a girl, a straight girl, even so I say and I repeat!I love Rukia 3 (I have always wanted a Ichigo in my room ºº)

I loved your one-shot! GO TO FAVORITES!
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Cute fic Reylon! I'm at awe how awesome your writing skillz are! In fact, jealous even! I tend to write choppily and concise - and then I read fics like yours and I'm just at awe!

Anyways, as for the fic itself, Rukia was super cute! Yes! I want to date her too! (I'm straight too!) She'd be the funnest gf ever!

Yes flowers for Ichi (it's funny cause my dad said we better not give him flowers, waste of money!) lol

Take care!

stray chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
cool story!
death-of-a-soul chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Rel,

This is a good story. Keep your stories coming. I will be reading 'em all.

Hope you'll be able to update Project Wing-Stock!

all the huggles in the world,

me. (**)
alfie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Like this, though there was something i didn't get to the motive of that mini ati-atihan festival?

It is held every 2nd week of January right? In time for Rukia's Birthday.

Banzai!
bunnyhare chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
senkai gates are used that way? Haha! nice one )
Goldchain chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
ElyOn!

just read this story. Good job by the way!

stay safe.
micha fr BA chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
gorgeous!

Me and my friends adored your work :}

Continue writing.