Reviews for The Wildcat Returns
Tiffany chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
When are you gonna update this?
Superfan44 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Good chapter. I like the way that the story is going, mainly Ember's interactions with some of the new gang members, having a hatred towards Dave, and growing fond over Tom (who I think reminds her of her little brother). The part with Jane and the whole dress thing near the end was funny, and I can't wait to read what'll happen next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This is amazing! Are you not going to post anymore?
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM YOU'RE BACK! Eeeeee!
randomwriter chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
OMG sry for that but this is great. It's kinda romantic but still has potential. I thought it would be cool to add a twist or something maybe she's pregnant, or she's gets a serious wound. Spice it up some
mello-chan91 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Hello! I love your stories, and I saw at the end of this chapter that you need help? what exactly do you need help with?
Bonnie.H.Bonney24 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Hey I really really really like ur story I have just finished reading the first one and started this story today and have finished up to this point I really like the ember and Chavez love story in this I get so excited I'm nearly screaming But I think the story could get a little more interesting like maybe an argument between them or ember could go to Billy for some last resort advice and Chavez could think it's something else if u get my drift _

But otherwise I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter

Can't wait till next time _

Bonnie. 24
Deanykins80 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAVEZ STORY EVER!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I'm sooo happy you didnt abandon this story. It's one of the best Chavez stories out there. Love it, keep it up
deadgummiegirl chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I'm so glad you updated! Its rare for me to actually like a Chavez/OC story and I really like this one.
KaseyYKasey chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
plese finish this story...i am totally addicted and my heart sunk when i realized that it wasnt finished...please please please continue even though its been like six months or something...please!
xxBilly'sGirlxx chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Hey, OMG OMG OMG, i absolutely LOOOVE it, please carry om writing; this has to be my favourite story on fanfiction, (well its close between this one and 'The unknown regulator') ;) hehe but please please keep updating, and let us all know as soon as it is updated cause your stuff is amazing; a really thrilling story and different take on that of 'The Regulators' :D best wishes...keep writing! X
ninja enchantress chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
awesome story! can't wait for more!
victoriablack1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
omg...i freaking love u! lol, thanks so much for making a sequel
Awkward.Quail chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
YAY! This was awesome girly!

Keep it up.