Reviews for Through the Glass
very good, in-character.
Kuri Yuu chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was really good. I love the interaction between Sora & Roxas here.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, you are a pretty good writer of KH. That's hard to find. I decided to check this one-shot out before getting into your main KH story, and now I'm glad I did. You give a good real-life perception on Roxas's new view on life. It's really cool. I'm going over to your other story now.
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice. I've always loved the idea of some Roxas-Sora interaction, since they get so little in the games. (Interaction that isn't yaoi, that is.) And this is so nice. Yes, Roxas just kept talking. But it was wonderful because it was so in-character.

The whole thing was just great, and very well-written. And here I call myself a writer and I can't find the words to describe how much I like this. (It's late, and I'm tired.)

I'll be on the lookout for this multi-chap you speak of. :)
surxi25 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i really liked it! I think that it'd be so unfair that Roxas and Namine just fade away after KH2... I actually like them better than Sora and Kairi. I hope you can update soon :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
LOVED IT~! AND AWW~! SORA HUGGED RIKU!
Beth chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I sure HOPE that Roxas and Namine don't just fade, not after all the trouble they went to to provide background for them, especially Roxas!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh. I really love how this starts out. It's something I never really thought about much, what life was like when they got home. I especially like Riku's dad grounding and ungrounding him. XD; And aww, it was really bittersweet to think of Tidus and Selphie not believing in adventures and other worlds anymore.

Poor Sora and his strange, unsettling dreams. But I love the musing of how his mind is wandering while trying to read history. Ain't it the truth. He's seen things so much more fascinating than what probably happened in Destiny Islands' history. XD;

The graveyard room is so eerie. What a perfect place for an unsettling dream. XD;

Roxas showing up is awesome. I love him saying he thinks it's because of him Sora can't sleep. And aww man, stuck in the graveyard room. Really creepy and intriguing both. o.o I like that angle!

Also intriguing is Sora's musing that they're supposed to be whole now and yet it doesn't feel like it.

I love you putting in Zexion's thing being smashed up. X3 (I think I heard that was changed later on or something, after the Chain of Memories remake? The original smashed-up idea is so much more intriguing!) Just curious, but do you think you might ever explore any possibilities of his fate? o.o

LOL, Sora does have a point about that room's name being creative. X3 I really like that room's name; it's so haunting.

It's so sad when they start talking about Axel and how the Nobodies leave nothing behind when they die. And aww, poor Roxas, thinking he's being insulted. I love Sora's speech about proof not having to be physical, though.

Oh, that's really intriguing about Sora's feelings when he goes to Twilight Town. o.o Never thought about that, either. But it makes perfect sense. It must be so hard for Roxas to be there, even moreso since he had only been in a virtual version and the real people weren't his friends.

Aw, I love Sora deciding Roxas shouldn't have to fade away! X3 That's so much nicer than thinking Roxas really won't exist anymore. He's so much different than Sora; he really should be his own person.

The little scene at the end with Sora and Riku is cute. XD **loves Riku's concern and is amused by Sora's sap comment.** I like how you're setting things up for your multi-chapter fic! I'm definitely looking forward to it!