Reviews for Forrest and Slade, The Zack and Paula Mission
garnetflint chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Once again a very nice story; well written, nicely paced and a little cliffhanger to lead us into the next story. While CS will always be uppermost in my heart, JA are now up there too! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with great stories...They are much faster to read than they are to write!
Dwarfius chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Nice end to the story Murph and a good cliffhanger styled ending as well. Which hopefully will all come good in the next full installment of your series.

Always good to see Carina get a bit of comeback on the way she treats people. Alex becoming a real human is a nice touch and I sort of want to see how her family dynamic changes, sheesh look at me wanting stories on tangents of tangents eh? ;)
augmarenne chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Great final chapter. I like how you left it open for the follow-on story with, I hope the possibility of having Team Bartowski show up to help. Looking forward to your next story.
tw200 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
OK... I just loved this whole story. It was just a wonderful little sideroad off of the everyday Chuck and Sarah stories. Our champions C&S get to peek into the story just enough to keep me happy... I am pleased that you are writing more stories and look forward to the next.. I don't have a clear picture of who jimmy looks like in my mind.. It is easy to picture all of our other characters we know them from the series.. Perhaps you can give us an actor that looks like "your" Jimmy so I can see how they match up...
Jimmy 144 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Great story and great ending...loved the 'pants on the ground' and the Star Trek references. Have fun.
vatem chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I enjoyed this chapter.

The interplay between Carina and Alex worked well; two dominant personalities finding common ground. Jimmy's turning the tables on Carina also worked well, as did Jimmy and Alex actually talking and sorting out feelings. It's difficult to create any sort of relationship without opening up, but you've done well in building a foundation for the two. I look forward to seeing where you take things in your next installment.

thanks for writing.
northsnap chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I finally have some free time to read your latest story. Alex and Jimmy together again. So far so good.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter...loved the cliff hanger. Good to see Carina growing with her emotions...I'm guessing she's next, Suzy homemaker at its finest. The interaction between Carina and Alex was good. Finally, something outstanding about Chuck though. He's good in your stories, but compared to Jimmy, he's still Batman to Chuck's Robin. Guess I was thinking more heroics from Chuck, like we know he can be...considering, he could have switched roles with Jimmy, right?
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Damn P.J., I thought for sure that I reviewed Chapter 3. You know, I like your stories, and this chapter was no exception. I like the Jimmy/Carina stuff especially in the bar. Pretty cool to see the changes in Carina? Does that mean we'll get a Carina Chuck/Sarah story to help her along the path to domestic bliss? Anyways...great reading again.
augmarenne chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Tks for the update. This is a great story with different characters in the main story line, with cameo's by our favourite characters. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Jimmy 144 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Great action, liked the fight scene. Still waiting to see how Alex gets out of this. Carina in the mix is really fun too.
Dwarfius chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
As always, good stuff mate. Its strange to see Carina playing so nicely with Alex, you expect Carina to try and have some fun at Alex's expense. Nice to see her professional side.

With Jimmy getting Tranqed and presumably captured will we finally see someone save him for once. It would be a nice way for Alex to be able to say sorry in deed as well as hopefully in words. Plus I am interested to see how things work out with her family.

I look forward to the next chapter, even if it is probably the last.
tw200 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I am still liking this story... I think it is a great read. I like Jimmy and the team its pretty fun.. Sorry for the slow reviews.. Thanks for your efforts..
augmarenne chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Nice chapter - who knew Alex had a human/family side to her. Well done. It will be interesting to see how you work out the issue with her brother. I wonder who is following? Looking forward the next chapter.
tw200 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Great Chapter... I will never complain about long chapters.. I prefer them with some substance to them like this chapter. I like the dynamics of the entire team, Jimmy, Alex, and Carina it is alot of fun to read.. I really like anything that has Carina trying to get into the middle of things.. she is alot of fun and she really stuck up for Jimmy. OK.. I am ready for whatever comes next as soon as possible.. This is a great read. Thanks