Reviews for The Resolution
Mynerva24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG...! This is absolutely sweet... Not that kind of cheesy, ooc of both Mac and Stella, but it's sweet, nonetheless... It's amazing how you can write the two very in-character and at the same time create a story that we all - SMACked fans are waiting ad crossing fingers for... Absolutely brilliant, Alyssa. And thank you so much for writing it.

Gaby
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
AWW that was freakin adorable i LOVED it gonna read this evevery new years eve :D
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Well better late than never! Beautiful piece and happy 2010 fellow smackie! Loved how Mac called her back and then hinted at the person she should take a chance with and then of course the kiss to seal the deal at the end. THanks for the great read!

AIP
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
FAB! I loved it, just what every new year should start with a bit of SMac. Thank you for posting, and have a great 2010 x
hammer227 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
my god...BEAUTIFUL! very touching story, i love it!
Her Timelord chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I second Lily Moonlight's comment. I love the way you got Mac to keep Stella at the office. Stella still teasing him in the moment of truth is perfect. And Claire was mentioned too. *sighs happily* Filled my Mac/Stella hunger easily.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Ah, fabulous! Many, many thanks for another oneshot :D That was very nice of you to put that in the notes! I hope you're all recovered from the blizzard and lack of power, and cold? Still cold here, so I was glad of this to read to cheer me up :D As you know, I adore this! It's perfectly formed and very great. I do love how you write both Stella and Mac's POV, and it was exactly Stella here. I think my favourite lines have to be about Mac saying it's the ginger ale talking, and then Stella pointing out he hasn't had any, so he has no excuse, brilliant :D i loved the conversation at the start between Lindsay and Stella also, that was good for them, and also I loved how Stella encounters Mac. Really good discussion about resolutions and the mention of Claire. Perfect ending :D I really, really loved it! the kiss was beautifully described and made me smile hugely :D Thank you for another great story! Lily x