Reviews for A golden Tribute
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So are you ever going to finish this story?
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Please update this story soon. I wish to see where this story goes. I am curious to see what will happen during the Chunin exams. Or will you have Naruto chose not to take them? After all he is starting to have a more mature attitude and might recognize that he is not ready.
Sirzapertin chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Simply astounding
reapertmn3 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I really like the story so far, I'm a little worried about the rate of updates, but nothing can really be done about. The story flows very naturally and is quite interesting if I say so myself. I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes, but that in no way reflects badly upon the effort you have put into the story.

Reapertmn3
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Excellent story so far. Please PM me if you will update this story sooner or later, have dropped it, or plan on rewriting it.
DarkNamikaze chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
wow
mizukikage chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
great chapter.

the name is Uzumaki.
Captain Fallout chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
All in all a really great story. I really hope you begin to update more often, though i understand why it takes so long since you are making such a drastic change to the story. Also I think it would be very beneficial to have a completely supplementary chapter that just lists all of the seals on Naruto's new sword and what they do. As well as basic physical details like blade size, shape, and length for those people who don't know what a kodachi actually looks like. You could probably do the same exact thing for when he gets his mother's sword.
Witch-in-Tardis chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
i love your story more please
Captain Fallout chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Really great story. I wish you would update more, but hey you are the author so i can't get you to do anything. I hope to see more updates because this is such an amazing story with so much potential. Looking forward to seeing how the sword comes into play. Also is this before or after the wave because i know it can't be after the Chunnin Exams or he would have some what recognized Tenten.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
heh nice story.
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
nice story I like how it is so far.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Great Story! Keep It Up!
Nique13 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I like this. Will you add punctuation marks to the next chapter?
D3G0R chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
This story is going well, but I wish you would get on with Naruto reading about seals already! This was a well done chapter minus some spelling and grammar errors, such as when the Hokage was talking about his money you said 's' tidy little sum, instead of 'a'. I actually shed a couple tears on this chapter so props on putting proper feeling into the story to get that reaction. Anyway keep up the good work!