Reviews for My Fair Lightning
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL! This fic is all kinds of fun. Bickering fun, and shipping fun. I like the reactions to Lightening, but everything before that was good too.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was cool, everyone seemed in character which was good and there weren't any errors that I noticed.

The ideas good as well well done _
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love lines like this - 'He's in some rich family's fortress of a house until they get a transport vehicle with enough security to handle a fourteen-year-old boy.'

And - "Second: I was not forging invitations. Like I said, it was stupid."

"So what were you doing?"

"Stealing some."

And the bit about Fang ripping her dress, and... well, all of it. The bits with Fang were particularly funny, but I love all the good-natured teasing of the characters. I couldn't stop laughing, and it love to see some more like this. I'm also curious as to what Lightning's dress looks like XD.
pythagorasrulz chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hahaha. This is great stuff. Good writing.

Great concept too, although it would be interesting to see if Lightning was the captured one who was about to be turned into a sex slave...
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG! this is so funny and great. Thanks so much for this!
The Red Kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is cool! Fang is so clever!
Lexicer chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ahahahaha! i loved this story! very cute and lighthearted! XD

and, i didn't see any typos or grammatical errors!

great story, and i look forward to the next chapter! :P
Momo329 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
XDD

Love this! Hahaha Fang and Lightning...you can feel the electricity between them XD

and Fang and Vanille...the love 3

lol can't wait for more
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Poor Hope. He got kidnapped while everyone got side-tracked. Some friends they turned out to be. If i was Hope, i would get pissed and kill all of them. lol XD Just kidding.
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was unexpected!

A nice chapter!

You certainly did a great job in keeping the characters "IC".

I hope to see more soon.

Keep up the good work!

It most be really hard to work on multiple fics at the same time right?