Reviews for Carpe Diem
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
YES! Perfect! Again! God, you are good!another hot scene.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Ok, that elevator scene was so hot, but damn those doors for opening! I was hoping they would get stuck:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Well, at least some of the banter has returned. That's much better than silence. Booth jealous...never right? Getting good.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This one is killing me...so sad & angsty. Thankfully the next chapter is ready:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I hesitated reading this story, cuz I'm B&B all the way. However, I loved your other stories & I really appreciate that only post complete stories; I wish every one was that considerate. I'm a very impatient person, hate waiting on updates. Your writing is fantastic, so I will deal with the angst, hoping for a happy reunion.
carolfd chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Terrific story, Midnightcoward. Loved it. Glad it was Brennan that gave Simon what he deserved - and I'm equally glad Booth got in a few shots of his own.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
anonymous.individual chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Wow, that was utterly brilliant :)
BandBfan chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Loved it, angst,B&B luvin, smut and Booth in a TUX...Dayamn
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
space77 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Loved this so much! Nothing's ever gonna be easy for these two, at least not until they make sure they're both on the same page. But hey, that's part of the fun... getting them there!
Great story!
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
OK, this is honestly the tenth time I've read this fic but somethow I've never commented! Huge fail on my part! Love this fic to death!
erw2wiz chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Wow. You are really talented. Such a sweet story and hot as well!
quigely chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This is a wonderfully written story! I really really enjoyed it!
happinessandlight chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Beautifully written and very realistic.

Nice touch adding Parker at the end.

Alex.
happinessandlight chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I love this,

""Thanks for thinking of me," I whispered.

"I'm always thinking about you," he answered quietly,"

Alex.