Reviews for Red Duty, Black Honor
2starryeyes chapter 25 . 10/20
I'm commenting again, having watched the actual anime (still reading the manga, rip). Honestly, this feels like an epilogue to me, a positive ending to answer all the what-ifs we had. I love all your couple shippings, and your perfect representations of each character. I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into this, thank you so much for this. You've turned me into a Bleach fan, now.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 9/11
omg how aewsome! I truly loved reading this; your detail and characterization were exquisite! lol you know, I think a lot of Sarahs write fanfiction.
I've met at least 2 others, and it is my name as well.
Off to read sequel now!
~SesshomaruFreak
(Sarah)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 24 . 9/11
Yes! Yesyesyes! Soooo happy about that council meeting!
I suspected, when Ren first thought dude looked familiar...that mf used to slum down there, didn't he? I'm willing to bet he found him a pretty redheaded whore down there at some point.(considering his reaction when he actually looked at Ren)
I loved how they teamed up against the council.
5star! oh The earlier part was hilarious! Especially Ren being so casual 'I tickled Senbonzakura and our Zampakutos orgasmed' Almost choked on my coffee lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 9/11
This was just lovely! I don't really know about cultural weddings, but I'm still gonna say you did awesome!
Everything in this chap was gorgeous!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 9/11
hehehe Nobody messes with this squad!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 9/6
shit on a shingle
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 9/6
oh Momo. Is she ok?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 9/6
Wow Kira. Just...damn. But he walked out with his hair brushed back
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 9/6
omg omg omg awww
so beautiful and touching. can't decide if I wanna cheer or cry
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/6
wow this is an intense party lol
I really love your portrayals of everyone; truly exceptional
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/6
awwwwwwwww!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/6
Well Renji you just came out with it, didn't you?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/6
omg I thought dude was gonna die! I'm glad he didn't-that would've seriously fucked Ren up.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/6
*nods* I like that Kira got all that venom out. The past was poisoning him.
Perhaps this allowed him a measure of closure?
I don't think he needs to go anywhere near Kisuke's shop though. Speaking of, what will happen to Gin since Kisuke was reinstated?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/6
hehehe Beautiful! I love when someone has to tell one of those boys that the other likes them!
Oblivious boys!