Reviews for Red Duty, Black Honor
Purple Light Snow chapter 1 . 1/12
I love it!
2starryeyes chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
BRILLIANT! AMAZING! WELL DONE! You never cease to amaze us readers in all these chapters, much less wow us to to respected silence. I was going to post a review for every chapter, but it got so good that I had to keep reading and reading and reading! The plot line was brilliant, your use of every character was beaufifully done. I felt like they all had a very important part of the story. I'm so happy with how things turned out with everyone, including Byakuya and Renji! I truly had no idea what the heck Bleach was before I read this, but you have made this make so much sense to me I feel like I don't have to watch or read the story to figure it out! Amazing job on this, and I hope to start reading Bounds of Honor soon!
2starryeyes chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
HA! I'm just half way in the chapter, but I just read the part where Byakuya spits out his tea in surprise to what Rukia said! I love all their antics! Great job!
2starryeyes chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
I had a typo last time. I meant personalities, but somehow auto correct got it wrong. These are so good! Yeah, there is language, but it helps us get to know the character better!
2starryeyes chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
I think I might as well write a review for every one of these chapters... I love all the conversations between everyone, and how their personal just click. Byabukya and Renji seem to be getting along quite nicely!
2starryeyes chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Me? I have NEVER heard of bleach till now. But this? This is AMAZING! So good, even if I don't know anyone. I can tell there's going to be a moment going on!
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
OK, please ignore my previous post (aside from the part where I told you I love this fic) - apparently the mistake is in my browser.

P.S. This is one of the best Bleach fanfics I have ever read
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Ah, darling, can you correct the formatting? The entire first chapter is formatted to the center, it looks weird and is unpleasant to read. Not that this gem of a story is unpleasant to read! I love it! But this centered formatting is atrocious...
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
Kyaaa love it!
LorieLreader chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Thanks a lot for this amazing story. I'm glad I discovered it this late, because I get to read it all in one day. :-) Now, straight to the sequel !
Zangetsu2016 chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
While your story was good, this is not a boys love (yaoi) fantasy. The original manga and anime had nothing to do with boys love (yaoi) and in my humble opinion your fanfic shouldn't either, but aside from that is was a good story.
XxTealJadexX chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams
Become a taboo

I don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

In your house of memories

I think of you from time to time
More than I thought I would
You were just too kind
And I was too young to know
That's all that really matters
I was a fool

Me in the same way
As I remember you

- Panic! at the disco
XxTealJadexX chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
i can't count how many times i've re-read hing fic
XxTealJadexX chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
i just realized renji's a fucking Christmas tree with his hair, scarf, and captain haori
Biabara chapter 3 . 11/11/2015