Reviews for Akuma No Konoha!
klarissa.pereda chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I think naruto should kick some duck-ass uchiha pride, and grab the stick that is so stuck up in the uchihas ass, beat him around with it, to finaly shuf it rite down his throut torn to sheads.(Insert eavle lafter hear)
The SnKo chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
"Kakusa re ta misuto no jutsu? what is that if ur looking for hidden mist its the same as the villages name
SG-Cynder chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Gah an overpowered Naruto...too fast...too...*faints from speed up the plot no justu*
cherryblossm chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
i like your fic you should finish it even after not writing for so long your readers have ben waiting forever for the next chapter
Flaming Bones chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Narutos personality is jumping around a bit from serious to stupid rather quickly. is there a reason for that?
Flaming Bones chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
you might want to consider rewriting this story... hey dont get mad at me. it is just that your story happens really fast you could make your story twice as long just by putting in more detail... training in wave for example. you are skippig over to many things.
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
AWESOME STORY! PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEAS PLEASEPELEASE CONTINUE!
Suezanne chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Kushina the Bloody Habenero
Mistress of the Words chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
THAT WAS SO COOL! And I just cracked up when Minato was acting dumb xD ROTFL! hahaha! Great job! I cant wait to read more!
Withered White Rose chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
wow, sasuke is really weird isn't he. anyway, i like the chapter please keep updateing
Soul of the Blind chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
I can't even begin to explain the problems with this. People are OOC, naruto is practically god-modding. It's moving way too fast, it's not at all well written. The plot and jutsu'd are cool but it needs work. A LOT of work. It's in the Top 10 Worse Fanfic's I've ever read. Normally I can avoid them, but this was just...just...just bad

I'm not a big flamer, this is like the first I"ve ever wrote, but this was a needed one. Sorry bout that, I do hope you get better at writting. Everyone has the potential to be a good writer, you just have to dig...deeper to find it.
night wind98 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
nice story
DragonSaphira chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Um...I don't know if you've been told this already, since there's eight chapters and all...but, in regards to your author's note at the beginning of the chapter...the Japanese language reads from right to left, so "Demon of Konoha" would actually be "Konoha no Akuma". "Akuma no Konoha" means "Leaf of the Demon" (Konoha being Leaf).

Sorry, about that, it just gets on my nerves for some reason...on another note, this is a really good story. _
naruto no juubi chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
oh oh oh his parents right right right:P
naruto no juubi chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
duuh he gets that 5 pronged seal out of the way naruto gets his powers back jiraiya teaches him sage mode and you make the chapters more detailed and longer yap that sums it up