Reviews for Lola
djdjdj chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
trans woc pyro is SO important
MyQueerDear chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this more than you could imagine, 'Lola' was my favorite song when I was little!
REDscoutNotBLU chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I like this story honestly. I never thought of pyro being black, but I think that's how most people should describe her. I honestly also do not know why... O.o
Adams7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Normally I'm not a huge fan of the "Pyro is a girl" theory but because of you I think I might be starting to like it.
MissyNoir chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
oooo~ You have gotten my interest! Love your Pyro, seriously. I just might draw her.
coinincident chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So... freaking... cute... *dies of diabetes from cuteness*

Absolutely loved it. Can't even express *about to explode from cuteness... again*

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

-Mandy
DbKiT chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow this is a pretty cool Pyro. Could you write more stuff with her in it? Or could you draw her?
Konoton chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A verry nice story I've listened to Lola by the Kikns and that got me wondering about the last line.

To me the last line in your story could mean:

Scout is glad that he is a man and Pyro is glad that scout is a man too.

OR

Scout is glad that he is a man and Pyro is also a man.

Could you clarify wheter Pyro was supposed to be fe/male or did you leave it intentionally ambiguous? (and even if you'r leaving it ambiguous what's the truth?)
Ralindir chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was excellently, excellently executed. And yanno what? I put on the song while I read (mein gott, I love that song), and the lines and references matched almost perfectly.

Multiple wins on multiple levels.

Well done!
Kaichan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw... _

This is REALLY SWEET. :D Dunno whether they are RED or BLU team , but I actually love that it isn't even mentioned (as far as I can recall), because it is not relevant to the story, and we readers can choose for ourselves...

"Sequels" would be nice/ BTW, whichever team they are; it might be nice to see the "other (color also perhaps unmentioned) team" included on occasion; maybe even in some clandestine "forbidden romance" or something... but that's just me; don't let me unduly influence your writing muse. XD
aetherling chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Beautifully written. Both Pyro and Scout's characterizations are believable and likable, and their relationship is well-paced; not too fast and not too slow. Though the part concerning possible pregnancy confused me; you introduced the danger but then it was gone in like 2 sentences, so unless you're planning on writing another chapter...

Ah well, well done. I enjoyed this fic immensely.
BC chapter 1 . 1/17/2010