Reviews for Pokemon: Chance of a Life Time
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2017
So when are you going to update?
A Poke Jedi JL DT Son of H P chapter 18 . 7/28/2017
so good. keep it coming. is Lugia goingn to fix Charizard or is he a half-shadow?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2017
Hi! Can you please continue this story?
Miele Hayden chapter 18 . 4/30/2017
Please update sweetie * kisses you on the cheek* please
Guest chapter 18 . 2/14/2017
This was by far the most incredible fanfic I have ever read. I just wish you had included Ash and Lance's battle. But thank you, this really filled the week I took to read this. :D
deadsirius2692 chapter 18 . 2/14/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU'VE GOTTA FINISH THIS. IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2017
Six hours later, I finish Chapter 3. In my thoughts, this is an incredible fanfic. This has me very hooked. I love it! Best one Ive read.
JohtoDragonites chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
I've read many Pearlshipping fanfics, but this one is by far the best I've read.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2017
make anthor chapter
fanoffanfics chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
ash is messed up bro
Diamondez chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I'm cheesed you made pikachu evolve
littlelucario chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
Great chapter again, the uneasiness by ash earlier in the chapter and his complete dominance of Paul later in the chapter really brought joy to me, with how much Paul had been built up as a villain throughout the fic and this was beautifully done. Thanks :]
littlelucario chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
I didn't read the first edition of this chapter, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one and a lot of separate scenes, especially the trash talking between Paul and Ash. Great work and I'm super satisfied with how this fic has been going. :]
littlelucario chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
I really appreciate the usage of the Pokemon's speech to enhance the story in this chapter, it was really cool!
littlelucario chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter and you didn't interrupt the story for a meaningless scene of sex. Your usage of sex as a story enhancing tool and focus on the main idea of the story is something that I adore and I hope to see more of the same reading past this, as I've just discovered this wonderful little fic.