Reviews for What Means Epic?
XxViolet QueenxX chapter 1 . 5/31
Did Hisagi-san burn the essay or the book itself? but in my opinion he should burn the books and publish the essay, that will show those twiligth fans why its a horrible book (I can't even call it a novel).
Undead Assassin chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Did Hisagi burn the book or the essay? Cause if it was the book, good riddance. Otherwise that was a major waste of paper :P
solitus chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
LMFAO
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Were talking about the same Orihime Inoue right? The girl who reads gory mangas and envisions herself as a mecca in the future? Killing evil doers because of laser eyes and cannons? If anything it would strengthen their relationship over the mutual hate, and knock down Ichiruki since Rukia goes all gaga over things like that. Look at her obsession with Chappy for christs sake. Its like you don't even know the series! Ichihime fan or not everyone knows Orihime would hate Twilight and love Dracula. Hell, she'd probably think to make Dracula into a mecca, or part alien to make him even scarier.

I mean, I'd get it if it was just humorous but you actually believe that she'd like Twilight? HAH. I think you should rewatch and read Bleach since you obviously know nothing about the characters and personalities.
Tritone chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
When my friend dragged me to see the movie-the first one-I hadn't even heard of it and I hated it already, since I don't like romance or vampires. putting the two together is a NO genre for me.

When Edward stood under the sunlight I was thinking: "BURN BURN BURN! DIE YOU S*****D CHARACTER!" I didn't realize at first so I asked my sister if he was sweating and when would he just shrivel up and die already.

My friend simply said that he sparkled and that he was hot. Gross, he looks like a cross dressing emo. And has a cake face.

This book has completely ruined any positive thought on vampires. The series also destroys the outlook of females! I mean we are not that weak and drool over two guys at once!

Bella means beautiful in Italian and the girl is far from it!

This story was hilarious. You're right Ichihime could be problematic if it came to Twilight.

Ciao!
whitespiderlilly chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I agree with Ichigo. I did read the books back when they were first published and I'm ashamed to admit that back then I enjoyed them. I have grown a brain sence then and now I'm a die hard anti-Twilight fan. Go to , they hate Twilight two. They would do what Hisugi would do. Go Hisugi Go!
Craloth chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I hate twilight... Nice fick by the way ..

I am disappointed Orihime likes it ...

Dazzling vampire?

#$*!
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh burn.

Thats what everybody who doesn't like the vampires though and it was so funny when he said he didn't like the overprotectiveness.

The irony kills me. XD
Must-Luv chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wooh! Yay! Someone who doesn't think Twilight is that awesome! I never got passed the second book. The writing is horrible Well good fick hehee
birdhymn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I agree about Twilight not being well written, but at the same time somewhat addicting. It's like drugs. If you ever feel like it, I wouldn't mind discussing it. It's rare to meet someone who gets that Twilight is actually not that good of a book. Keep doing this kind of stuff, and expose to the clueless what Twilight's about!
Ginnya chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
He should have burned the book with it too.
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Haha, it's kinda easy to imagine this in my head.. Nice thinking of you. :)

Just a quick fact; her name is Meyer not Myers. Have you read the books? I did, and when I was finished, I couldn't beleive I had actually spend so much time on them.. Like, there went a week of my life I'll never get back..

Sorry about my rant.. It's just kinda hard to find some one who aren't totally obsessed with this series."
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I would've just bashed the series. Not only is "Twilight" making vampires look bad, but werewolves too. Anyway, I agree with everything Ichigo said in this regarding the damn series.

On a side note, "Hellsing" and "Rosario Vampire" are good vampire series, too.
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This seemed more like a polemic than a real story. It could have been both if you took it a bit farther, with more humor and more people discussing it. That being said, it's fine for what it is.
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I agree whole-hearted with you. .twilight. So I enjoy this story very very much. Twilight fangirls make the whole fangirls in general looks bad. Edward this. Jacob that. God! Can they please stitch their mouth shot? I'm Taylor Lautner fan myself but not because of twilight.

“It turns the vampire genera into a mockery,” Ichigo muttered. Yes absolutely! And for god sake! They call themselves a vegetarian? I mean seriously, VEGETARIAN? Does Stephanie Meyer even knows what vegetarian means? *shoots self*

Anyway, this short story should make it clear that twilight is not ooh-so-perfect. Even Ichigo and Karin says so!