Reviews for Monster Baby
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Poor Toshiro! But this was a really good story! I did see a few things you could change but they're minor and you did a good job at keeping the characters in character! Awesome job! :)
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I liked it even though i am a twilight fan
latsyrk777 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
oh my goodness, I think I’m going to cry(I hate that toshiro thinks that about himself)but about the Breaking Dawn thing, you are right, I always thought it was wrong when I see kids eleven and twelve and sometimes younger reading any of those books thought I love them myself(didn‘t care for BD or the movies, but liked the others), a lot of things in them little kids wouldn't get and should not be trying to get. but it depends on were you buy the books for. book stores have them in the teen area and when you get books online they have the age rating on them. so its on the parents to stop and think if its ok to let their kids read something that’s over there maturity level.
Ginnya chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
The twilight series should be labeled the worst books in the world. Yes some of the toughts and plots are not taht bad. but the writing and the narration kills those things brutaly. I ahve tried to read them but i couldnt get trough them.

Yes Toshiro did a little upside turning for the reasons he was left (in yor story) but I think he still isn't prepared for the truth. He might really freek out and do something he will regret later on. But still, the story is Awsome.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
All the more reason those books are unneeded. Poor Toshiro.
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Damn that Meyer for making Shirou-kun cry. Damn her! One word for Breking Dawn. Disgusting. I read the book and finished it. But I won't say I read the whole book. I skipped the disgusting parts.

Thank you for writing this. :) I'm so sorry I always state my hate for the Twilight series and Meyer. I just can't help it. :P