Reviews for What we do
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
awwwww, so sweet! word choice is very important, so cute that she noticed...anyways, loved it!
soso104 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
thank you, for making me rewatch that episode. it's really great.

the fanfiction is too :D nice little addition, i think it rounds the whole thing off.
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Another good Castle fic. I can just see it.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great piece, really loved it. Last line was a fantastic end.
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I loved this - a lovely little snippet; it finished off the episode perfectly. And I loved the phone conversation, especially Castle being all... Castle, and then being serious when the situation called for it. Thanks for sharing :)
andy1990 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw-cute,just found this one.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great job!:)
Susan S chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Excellent! Thanks for writing. Please do more.
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really liked this introspective Beckett. Nicely done.
fictionalheart chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very nicely done! I'm glad you decided to write this particular piece!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I absolutely LOVE this piece! More and more on the show we see Kate deep in thought in regards to Castle and I think you nailed it perfectly with her needing to think this through. I have felt that the first 10 episodes this season were all about their growing together as friends and partners and it is so rewarding to read your piece and have Kate come to that conclusion too. I also appreciate her actually calling Castle and saying something because he deserves the credit. Wonderful job of expanding on the episode!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I liked it! The best of it is Kates thoughts. I think that you should continue!
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great story! Very well done. :)
yaba chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
aw. That was subtly sweet and I love that you referred to Castle as a "consultant", sorry my mind works to build connections lol. That's besides the point. I really like Kate's reflections after that episode and I think she's slowly starting to realize that Castle might be important and a good partner, which i love. good job :)

Yana
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You're on my " author alert " list.

So I just take the time to read your little oneshot

( honestly, I have absoulte no time to spare because

of my studies but I can't resist :) ). I'm glad that I took

the time. I really love this little piece.

Perfectly written! Thanks for sharing.