Reviews for Six Foot Deep
hamsterville chapter 4 . 2/2
Great story but I skipped to the last chapter and seeing it's far from over, I'm disappointed. All this philosophy and not a clear ending to the relationship. Hope it gets updated and finished
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
Love the story. The build up is killing me.
gord chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
even though your not writing this anymore I got to say im not liking buffy or lara, I hope he ends up with dawn, lara talks about buffy and faith like she ant the same way sleeping around talking about true love and lovers, and buffy xander did everything for her and she walked all over him, she doesn't deserve him
LostDragon49 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
This is a great story and hope to see more chapters added soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Well ... plenty of talking heads, but light on the action
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
Just so you know - as I seen you use the gimmick a bunch of times now - an asterisk does not mark an interruption. A dash / hyphen does. Ellipses for longer pauses and hyphens for breaks, including interruptions. Any website devoted to grammar and style will give you the details if you are keen to learn more.
Doombug chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
I'm really enjoying this but it seems to be leading up to a love foursome with no winners and I really hate those stories since no matter what happens there is no happy ending possible since no matter what at least 3 out of the 4 will be hurt and in some situations all of them would be hurt. Considering that personally I read to relax and while excellent this isn't really doing it for me what with all the up coming angst and heart ache
Bluesnowman chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Very good work
rick chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
WOW, AMAZING MY FRIEND. I love it...angst galore. Buffy has a lot of realities to face, to adjust to, to overcome if she wants xander. I can't wait to see all our heroes get together. Who will be the most shocked, the most jealous...sounds like fun...keep it going please?
Rick
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
"Willow was once a Jewish and mousish bookworm and computer geek, now she was an all powerful and confident Lesbian Wicca. "

Wtf? Jews can't be lesbians or Wiccans?
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
God, the style of dialogue is disgusting.

People just keep going on and on and on, it's like yet never bother to breathe.

How annoying.
Tommy chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
Dude...did you just harmed the dog? I mean, maim Xander if you want because at least he still has Lara Croft, Dawn and Buffy fighting over him but the dog!? So wrong.
Bucio chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
It was good to know that it continues the story, and I liked this chapter, being a mini-crossover with The Phantom, and how Xander is helping children who are the children of the 21st Phantom, which confused for a moment with the characters from Phantom 2040. I hope Xander survive, either that the Phantom will help him, or the brands that gave him Kit and Heloise, when the slavers to see it.

I think I liked more these Xander's chapters; that the whole drama of Buffy, and I am also of the idea that Xander should stay with Lara, rather than end up staying with Dawn (canon) or Buffy (fandom)
Quathis chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Good to see Xander making a good impression on two traumatized kids in a terrible situation. The Good Mark part was great to read. And since he seems to have survived, I'm guessing things went moderately well for him. Until next time.
Chi Vayne chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Great intermission. And you have Xander doing "Same as always." "That bad, huh?" to shamelessly steal from Star Wars.