Reviews for Eight Firsts for Shawn and Gus
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this was so good
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
that was super cute. I liked it a lot.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Totally awesome!

I always love it when Gus is the one hurt, there isn't enough of these stories. I so hope you write more, where Gus is whumped or whatever, and Shawn's the one worried!

Faved!
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You should have more reviews than this, seriously. Binoculars, hackie sack, Bruce Lee, Bugs Bunny, forty-five and an all important half percent. I love it. It's just so them! Gus/Shawn FTW! One thing, though. What does DTR stand for? I know I'm gonna face-palm the second I find out but I really can't remember. Anyway, great job!

xoxo Nefarious61
BonnieMayFargo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This so so sweet and adorable, just the way I think they would be.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This is a really nice story, it made me smile. :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
LOL. Very cute. I love Gus. Shawn's fun and all but he's not the same without his*ahem* "straight man".

Thanks for posting. That was great. I really loved that Jess was Gus's first kiss.

-Ellie
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
cuteness! I loved the Jess Milgrow thread.
PearlPoetess chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
thank goodness you finally decided to be acceptable to the general psych-loving public.

i think shawn and gus would sing ballads of their love together - or shawn would and gus would hum along when he thought nobody was listening.
Psych rules chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's about time someone wrote a Shawn and Gus story! Love it! Keep watching the show!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So cute!
NeverDust chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I KNOW, right? Great show. And I like your take on Shawn and Gus's relationship but I sort of feel like you watered down their characters. Mind you, I'm not totally loyal to the show, and I realize you are new to it, but Shawn and Gus's out-there, sarcastic, quick-witted banter are what ostensibly MAKE Psych as great as it is. Just some consructive criticism for the future. I hope you enjoy the show!