Reviews for Personal Toy
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really enjoy reading your bleach stories and I like the fact that you adress real life concerns in your story
yukiiarooo chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I'm really not good in writing comments but I definitely agree to what you've said in the Author's Note. I don't find it entertaining to read about other people fantasize about my adored characters.
I mean, I also feel insulted when they do that. I view these characters as real people, with real emotions and personality in a given situation. What made some people think these characters would fall in love with them head-over-heels?
And also, I admire your guts for speaking out. There are so many people here in who are actually just putting their original characters as a Mary Sue of the story along with the main characters.

Stay Amazing!
-Yukiichi-
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
You said it Toshiro! Gosh, people like Naraba just get on my nerves. I'm glad she's going to be publically disgraced, her parents are going to be sooo mad (at least I hope they care enough to be mad at her)!
Great job getting your point across, I think you did an excellent job.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
But I do totally agree with your author's note. I haven't read any Twilight fics, the series never really interested me, and now I'm glad that I definately never looked at crossovers with it.
punk lolita23 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I want to reach into your story and SNAP thatnabara's girl's neck, she is so disrespectful and has no respect to those around her. I can see why no one likes her, doesn't she know the golden rules? Treat others the way you want to be treated! I hope she gets her comeuppance soon. Is this an AU or still canon story but related to the understanding series? Nice work by the way, :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Yami vs toshiro is that best thing I have ever read!
IshidaH chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I agree with the way you made your point completely. This was meant to be stated as a fact and in a blunt manner. I would say that if you're writing a fanfiction please please Please research about what you are writing, the fandom you are writing for and the particular characters you are writing about. It never helps to consult journals on interactions if you are unsure of how your character portrayal will be perceived.
Anyhow, before I get carried away, I loved your idea of putting across this point and I hope that you will be open to sharing this for many other fandoms. Thank you for a good story!
everyones kryptonite chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I OFFCIALLY HATE YAMI NABARA
Phantom-ive chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I completly agree with you, nice fanfic
moonlightsonata97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I really love ur perspective in this story, it is very true. Writers are supposed to respect the orginal wishes of the author, but they can still add their own touch to it on ff. Like in my stories I add OC's but I usually make the canon characters reject them because in reality it would never happen, and I also NEVER base a character off myself or even give it the same name! Good story
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
defiantly agree with basically everything you said. on the story your toshiro scenes were AWESOME! so THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Tritone chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Uhg! You are absolutely right! It's crazy that such creepy people do that! Making an official character fall in LOVE with them! It's nasty! Not only in bleach but in every single literature there is! And I don't even read rated M and It's all over teen and sometimes light K.

Your story amazingly pointed that out. I'm glad to have some one who thinks the same on this outrageous subject.

By the way I love your work in your Bleach stories and I hope to read more of your stories.

Bye!
Waca chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was really interesting! I was wondering where your story was going; I was getting so annoyed by Yami! It seemed so exaggerated! And then I read your author note and everything just clicked into place.

This was really well-done! I wish more people on this site would think like you.

Oh, and I know "Err" won't probably see this, but I need to answer to her review anyway;

"excuse me,i believe its called fan"fiction" i will make the characters do as i story was in the scenario where these were real stories are written about made up characters,no that."

You're wrong, "Err". Characters are alive, characters are real persons: they are a part of the author's soul. You can't use them as you want too. You may borrow them, work on some fanfiction with them, but they do not belong to you; they belong to themselves. If you cannot understand this -that characters have a soul on their own, the soul the author gave them- then you aren't fit to write fanfiction and neither to read fictions at all.

I totally agree with Yemi Hikari. Characters are not toys. I, too, just as probably a lot of us fangirls here on the site, am obsessed with some of my favorite characters. That doesn't mean I will make them do whatever I want. I respect them, simply. This is all about respect. To the author. To the fans. And yeah, to the characters too.
err chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
kazumalova chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
sooooooooo... ya gunna write more? please