Reviews for Coup de grâce
jansails chapter 1 . 3/25
Someone just Rec'd this on No Rules Twilight fanfic facebook site.
Powerful story, so heartbreakingly genuine.
jansails/jan2
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/25
That was a beautiful story. I sobbed like a little baby.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Love this story .. Bittersweet :D Great writing!
Zeyica Conflessa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've been reading fanfiction for years and none have made me cry but this had me crying like a baby congratulations this story is awesome
Jaygm chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG! Saddest story ever. But it is very well done. Thanks.

And I started crying practically at the beginning when I realized that she was dying.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story was so beautifully written but so sad. I lost count of how many tissues I used. It's horrible how cancer can be so cruel, demanding, damning and without discrimination.
eliza chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
so well written. so sad. thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
...crying...

my lord this was a heartbreaking o/s to read, absolutely beautiful writing!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Omg. tears are streaming down my face. have been for at least half of the story. oh.

This was so beautiful and touching... and just heart wrenching. I wish I could put into words how well you brought Edward's pain to life. But I'm a slobbering mess. *sigh*

So I'll just say thank you for sharing this with us. And making me appreciate what I have a little more.

xoxo

Mel
telaviv chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is too me bawl despite my best efforts not to! :)
Sobbing Lady chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Guess what? I was reading this story in the waiting room at the doctors with my kid, and I started crying, then sobbing like mad. Gah! A nice lady handed me a kleenex, but every time I tried to explain why in the world I was sobbing when my kid only has the flu, I don't think she understood me, so she just looked at me weird.

I laugh now, but damn it was embarrassing.

Thanks for writing this. Brilliance, I tell you. It moved me and I barely ever cry when reading fic (You're probably like 'Uh-huh. Whatever you say crazy lady...' but it's trufax.)

Okay, on to reading your other stories! I hope they're as great as this one!
xmasevebaby chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This story was fabulous! I was crying and everything.
jea28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Incredibly sad and so full of love.
lovemycullens chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Omg,that was so touching,I had tears rolling down my cheeks by the time I finished it. I don't know if you won the award or something but I truly believe you deserve it. It was definitely worth reading. Congrats on coming up with such a unique story.
vszoke chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I cried over every single word until the last and now I can't stop the tears. Your words linger in my head. It was simple, beautifull, heartbreaking...

I loved it, but probabéy never gonna read it again (sorry it hurts too much), still I will always remember Edward and his Bambi-girl.