Reviews for Hero in the Strife Part 3
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
I'm glad I finally found time to read more of this story. I read the first two parts way back. This is REALLY good story. Well I have to get back to spooftyping.
CARBYfan chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
that was a great story! i really hope you continue! i think you really got john's character right, i think that would have been what he was like at that age! keep writing more please! can't wait for the next chapter!
baby jen chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
noerf u totally rock! Im so glad u updated this fab fic! aww...i cold totally see it all happening i seriously can't stop grinning! And Im glad it looks like you're leading up to a chapter on one of John's riding competitions. Aww..man this fic rocks, i love it! Keep up the good work babe! It was so touching the way you had carter retreat crying into a bathroom stall, it's like a kind of hint of things to come in his life, you know? Fab work.
Fulmidnightmoon chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
Great Chapter, are you going to right more on this story or maybe do a part 4?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Great story. Carter should stick with Ebony and avoid the rest of the women he's destined to meet.
solojones chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hey, this is the author. I am SO incredibly sorry about stopping on this story. Some other things just came up that I wasn't expecting... that's no excuse, I'm really sorry. Anyway, I'm posting this to let you know that I'm going to finish HITS very very soon. I hope to have a new chapter up by this weekend.
Your Secret Admirer chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Hello sweet thing. I hope you write more soon.
CCC chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
Awww Carter is *so* sweet! I wuff it please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
group/ER_RP/

My new ER Roleplay
flutiedutiedute chapter 3 . 5/18/2002
Ahh! Abby is Ebony, Abby is Ebony! And on top of that ... Jenny is Susan, Jenny is Susan! Heeeeeee!

::composes self:: Cute chapter, please continue!
jcal4evr chapter 3 . 5/18/2002
Aww. I want a Carter date, too. ;)
baby jen chapter 3 . 5/18/2002
noerf you brilliant babe you! U darn well did it again-another chapter i LOVED and read with a smile on my face. You SO capture it all so well!

MORE! SOON!
baby jen chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
YES! YESS! *bites down on hand to contain own delight and enthusiasm* NOERF HAS RETURNED-AND ON LIVES THE SAGA! HEREO IN THE STRIFE CONTINUES ONCE AGAIN! HURRAY! Loved it-as usual can not wait for more. Take pity on my therapist-he bears the brunt when i cant wait for another addition to this fantastic fic! So for his sake-update now!
starbright chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
this is a great fic. Keep up the great work.

Read my ER fic if you want!

Viki
jcal4evr chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
::grins:: New chapter! Wooooohoooooo! I love it, chica. Continue soon. :)