Reviews for The Dope that we Smoke
dlk chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
thanks for a good story!
Samayouchan chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I loved this story so much! It made me worried and just a great descriptive way of writing! Love your Blink Bear monster. Very creative! I' a sucker for hurt male characters!
hunenka chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, it had that distinctive season 1 feel to it, and I think you portrayed both brothers AND the bond between them perfectly. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
AAH I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH! Thank you for sharing your whumpalicious talent with us!
Kirsten chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This was a great story, really well written! I've been riveted. ;) Well done! And it wasn't a bad ending: I'm sure it just needs practice..! Besides, your concluding A/N more than makes up for any abruptness! ;)
Saria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hey! Loved this story! :D
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic work! What a great twist when you introduced the hill-billies - In hindsight I noticed the foreshadowing when Sam & Dean were talking about, 'maybe someone summon[ing] it,' but I still didn't see it coming.

I really appreciated the Blink Bear monster - that was a super cool creation. Also I loved the back-and-forth between Sam & Dean; the fact that they had to consistently trade off responsibility for the other. Very compelling. Great, great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
i cant even this story yuur writing is so good and ugh i love this. very very good.
deanssammy chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Never saw it but i guess it's Seven brides for seven brothers. Still like the to the next chapter.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
The twinkly light attack was creepy and very gruesome. I liked how even stoned that the boys were worried about each other.
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Wow, this was so in-character! Loved it! :)
casammy chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I have had a good moment with this fic, I like the end, the boys well and they saved the day eliminating the villains
myapplemonkey chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
I really liked this.

I liked all the suspense and anytime the guys were hurt or in danger, I felt myself anxious to find out what was going to happen to them.

Awesome! (:
epex chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I enjoyed reading from the first moment to the last. It was not cliche, very new plot. it was a very good point about your fic.

I loved limp and hurt Sam in the story.

your style of writing was also very beautiful. It was well written :)

I hope you write good fics like this again :D
epex chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
so far i enjoyed it a lot :)