Reviews for The Dope that we Smoke
hunenka chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, it had that distinctive season 1 feel to it, and I think you portrayed both brothers AND the bond between them perfectly. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
AAH I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH! Thank you for sharing your whumpalicious talent with us!
Kirsten chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This was a great story, really well written! I've been riveted. ;) Well done! And it wasn't a bad ending: I'm sure it just needs practice..! Besides, your concluding A/N more than makes up for any abruptness! ;)
Saria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hey! Loved this story! :D
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic work! What a great twist when you introduced the hill-billies - In hindsight I noticed the foreshadowing when Sam & Dean were talking about, 'maybe someone summon[ing] it,' but I still didn't see it coming.

I really appreciated the Blink Bear monster - that was a super cool creation. Also I loved the back-and-forth between Sam & Dean; the fact that they had to consistently trade off responsibility for the other. Very compelling. Great, great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
i cant even this story yuur writing is so good and ugh i love this. very very good.
deanssammy chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Never saw it but i guess it's Seven brides for seven brothers. Still like the to the next chapter.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
The twinkly light attack was creepy and very gruesome. I liked how even stoned that the boys were worried about each other.
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Wow, this was so in-character! Loved it! :)
casammy chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I have had a good moment with this fic, I like the end, the boys well and they saved the day eliminating the villains
myapplemonkey chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
I really liked this.

I liked all the suspense and anytime the guys were hurt or in danger, I felt myself anxious to find out what was going to happen to them.

Awesome! (:
epex chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I enjoyed reading from the first moment to the last. It was not cliche, very new plot. it was a very good point about your fic.

I loved limp and hurt Sam in the story.

your style of writing was also very beautiful. It was well written :)

I hope you write good fics like this again :D
epex chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
so far i enjoyed it a lot :)
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Interesting little story, full of the seven brothers, blinky bears, hillbillies, rituals and twinky lights. What an imagination poured generously into one place. It was very fun to read this.
UpstairsMind chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Omg so much love for this story and all of the detail in it.