Reviews for Rags
xDazedandConfusedX chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hmmm...I really, really loved this! amazing. What a creative idea!

although...wanting to kill yourself over your period? that seems like a bit of an exaggeration...

amazing job, regardless
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i loved it! please update! love love love it!
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
beautiful...absolutly beautiful!
Showghost chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wonderful story! Unfortunately, I can relate; the old-fashioned corset and my backbrace for Scoliosis are just too similar :(. But it gives me nice posture! :)

Miss Elphie
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hmm, I wonder what inspired this... ;)

After that corset adventure of yours it was probably just a matter of time before a story like this would show up in your head/story list. And I'm glad it did. Unpleasant as (the beginning) is, it's a beautiful story. I lovett how supportive Mr. T was here without being OOC.

Gah, and thanks for reminding me about certain parties that are on their way ;) But well, luckily no corset for me. No matter how shitty my class was today (the teacher liked my research question /so/ much, that he suggested me taking another one - and chosing a completely different topic altogether :) But well, reading what women like Mrs. Lovett had to go through, I can't complain at all :O

Poor Maar is exhausted now and's going to bed (have to get up early again tomorrow - oh joy) so I'm going to stop reviewing here - but not before I congratulate you once more with your epic achievement of completing the novel!