Reviews for Take Me Home
Lilyscout5 chapter 1 . 8/12
Can you do more story's like this I really liked it
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 30 . 2/17
Thanks for posting this very enjoyable story. I think that you captured Sam as a dog very well. Have you read Diana Wynne Jones' "Dogstar"? She also steps inside a sentient being within a dog, a puppy to start, with amazing skill. You'll likely enjoy it, if you've not read it.
intjsherlocked chapter 30 . 11/29/2017
This was amazing! I know it's been seven years since you published this but... wow! You're an incredible writer and I really enjoyed this story!
Misty98799 chapter 30 . 9/11/2017
AMAZING STORY
Rebel277 chapter 30 . 4/18/2017
Absolutely loved it! I love doggy-Sam as he is adorable and I love lots of whump-Sam lol. Good Job and keep writing! :D
Sealure chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Holy crap! I would favorite this thing in a heartbeat, except my mom checks my account sometimes, and if she found something with mentions of gay relationships, she'd flip. Personally, I don't mind it. I mean, it's not my cup of tea, but I don't see any reason to be insulting and cruel to them. I don't have to agree with them to be kind to them. They're people, too! Sorry, that's kinda my soapbox. Anywho, wonderful story! I love how Sam hits the nail on the head when he's talking to Gabriel "But you wanted them too" holy crap I almost cried. Beautiful job!
~~~Lityalle~~~
Charlie chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
This makes me really sad because it makes me realize how terribly sad Sam constantly is.
RadioGlitch chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
This was an amazing piece of work, and I can tell you spent a lot of time making it so good. Thanks for writing!
BohemianBeatle chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
George's my favorite Beatle most of the time.I loooooooove him, and the Beatles, and John, and Paul, and Ringo is an awesome guy. But he's never gonna be my favorite. Sorry, Rich. There's no day when i does not listen to The Beatles. Right now i hear the "That means a lot" titled songy.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 30 . 5/4/2016
Oh, I love this, so so much :)
reader50 chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
I loved this story. It made me laugh and made me cry. It did what a good story is supposed to do. Thank you for sharing.
QueenWoofy chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
I dont like that you killed Zevon. Poor puppy was just a little thing.
QueenWoofy chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
I really like this chapter. It's interesting to read about what happened from the dog's perspective. And I just love this story.
lstns.like.rain-tlks.like.june chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
I just finished this story and I have to tell you, I enjoyed this story so much! I couldn't put it down! I loved all the different POVs that you included and I'm sorry but Sam made such an adorable dog. I also liked how well you wrote each of the characters and stayed true to their personas from the show. A lot of authors deviate from that but I really liked the way you did it. And the twist with Gabriel being jealous of the brothers relationship? Gold. I never even thought about that. This is the first story of yours that I have read but I will definitely being checking out your others!
Thanks for the fantastic read!
Bookshido chapter 30 . 7/10/2015
OMFG, this story was sooooo good! I read the entire thing in about an hour! :)