Reviews for A new life
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
i am looking forward to the next chapter to this story
habib chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
[A new life] nice fiction. please make more chapters ?
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting. i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like it. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
This is extremely good and interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i like this story
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Cool fic, like it. A dash of originality, I'll hold my tongue until I see where you're going with this.
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
sounds interesting so keep it up
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Different
firemaster101 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
this is an aswm chapter cant wait till the next
borg rabbit chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
If Ranma is large enough, I wonder if Kasumi could have a saddle made. After all, if Akari can ride Katsunishiki then the sisters/Hotaru ought to be able to do the same? Ten feet long and four to five feet at the shoulders. Picture Hotaru seatbelted on hollering "Whe!" as Ranma roof leaps across Juuban.

Also Ranma could show affection or thanks by giving a slobbery lick to the girl's faces.

Wes
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Regardless of how Nabiki and the others will spin this to protect Akane from legal problems, she has murdered Ranma in anger. That will have a great effect on her mental well-being, more so in that she does feel that she loves him. Don't see her popping out of that easily, and who else will want someone that killed their last boyfriend in anger. Well Kuno maybe, but he would only support her killing Ranma and make defending it worse. Nothing he ever says looks good to others. Don't know how Ryouga will take it, I think he wanted to be the one to kill his friend Ranma, little psycho there I think. Nodoka can't take this well, "Don't worry Mrs. Saotome, Akane may have killed your only chance of human grandchildren, but here's a giant black cat instead." Na, don't see that going over well. How will the fathers take it, Genma will have no one to sponge off of for his retirement. Not counting how all the others take it. Looking forward to reading how this works out.
KillerWombat chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Nice story so far. I like a kitty ranma (hm catgirl ranma rowr *paws air*) it will interesting to see how ranma adapts to being a cat.

Hope to see another chapter soon, and please...don't let anyone talk you out of writing ranma as you are currently doing.