Reviews for Unexpected
Maya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Shigures so serious its creepy T.T anyway nice story
Mirror dp chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
D: uPdAtE! I wanna read more 8
It's awsome ;D
Midlina chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Kyaaa! More more more more!
evermore.x3 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
ohkay; i know its been like forever since you last updtated;

but i just wanted to tell you i REALLY enjoyed reading your well-written story. its fantastic. :) im gonna add it to my story alert just in case you do decide to update it one day:)
songaddict26 chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
Please continue to keep updating this story~ (:
aqua cherry chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
when are you going to wtie more!
aqua cherry chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE! THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING! I LOVE IT! AND WHEN YOU SAID PRINCE KYO LOOKS REGAL, ISTRAD OF THINK, COULD YOU PUT THOUGHT? CAUSE IT'S THE PAST TENSE. PLZ WRITE AND UPDATE MORE! I CAN'T WAITICAN'TWAITICAN'twait!1
aqua cherry chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
omg! i can't wait to red more!
aqua cherry chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
yes! they are a couple ! i mean shigurie and akito. but only a little.
aqua cherry chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
i love it! oh! and me too! i love tohru and kyo being together.! i love the little poememe things in the start of every chapter! it's really cute!
aqua cherry chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i love it ! iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit ILOVE IT! nothing wrong and it's great! i can't wait to read more! and it's hilarious! especially hanajima! LOL!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Like holy crap man! This is such a good story! I think it's really cute! I have no idea why you said people wouldn't like it! I love the plot line and I hope you continue this! I love all the cute little moments between Kyou and Tohru! They're adorable! Great job, once again! I really do hope you continue this! It's amazing!
InWithTheRush chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
I love this chapter! Especilly the ending!XD ! Please , hurry with the next chapter!
Himynameislucy chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
HE KNOWS! AH! Update update update UPDATE!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 13 . 4/29/2008