Reviews for Leftovers
So much tension ! :)
weekaa1313 chapter 4 . 7/17
Lovely brilliant update...
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 4 . 7/14
I'm really almost surprised at how upset Hermione was when Draco came for the file. It makes me wonder if she maybe has a little crush on him, but doesn't realize it just yet. I like how you threw Blaise in also! I think he'll be important to the story since he's one of Draco's only friends and knows him fairly well. I haven't seen much of Harry though, so I'm wondering if Hermione sees him or the Weasley's at all. I would think she would, at least before her and Ron broke up. so I'm curious about all of that of course. As well as what's up with this file specifically. So many questions haha. This story really has me interested! So good on you for writing this so well
purplepam chapter 4 . 7/13
Hahaha!The puppy part was hilarious! Update soon!
Buffalochip chapter 4 . 7/12
Oh, poor Hermione. And of course we need some good ol' Blaise to give Draco a nudge. Haha. Good chapter, can't wait for the second part!
Montara chapter 4 . 7/12
The nerve of Draco, breaking and entering her flat like that! I just don't understand how he managed it. I mean, Hermione is a war hero, shouldn't her floo be protected with the strongest of wards?

Blaise and Draco were so creepy, talking about her while she was asleep...brrr. She should press charges or blackmail him into acting at least with professionalism if not with kindness at work.

Loved her puppy :))
crookshanks the kitty chapter 4 . 7/12
So good! Can't wait for more. I died at 'floo regulator girl' lol.
Montara chapter 3 . 7/12
I really don't understand her need to be ok with Draco. He's so mean with her and yet she's coming back for more!

And the way she begged him to handle the case...he should have been the one begging her! Yet, she was so happy he let her!

Where is her pride?!
Beetle126 chapter 4 . 7/12
Such a good chapter hopefully they get together soon and skip the sexual tension
Montara chapter 2 . 7/12
Oh, Harry, he really shouldn't have told Ron! And Ron...Hermine is better without him, he really is insensible! And he was cheating! That's cheating, no matter how he's trying to justify it!

A puppy...hope she'll have time for him, with all the work she'll have.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 7/12
I think Maureen was my favorite part. Blaise was fun too. Draco was being obnoxious.
catsgotmytongue chapter 4 . 7/12
Nice story, but please make Hermione stronger and more devious.
Plus, make Ron crawl back on his hands and knees after Pansy dumps him in the most humiliating way. Cliché, I know, but that's how I like it!
4fanci chapter 4 . 7/12
Wow, Granger has been so sweet, and this is Malfoy's response? I bet he re-thinks his cynicism now. I hope he does! She deserves respect and friendship at the very least. Great story!
Montara chapter 1 . 7/12
Wow, Ron and Pansy engaged! And so soon after their break-up. No wonder people talked. But Draco shouldn't have been so biting with his words. Or Hermine with her hand. She should reserve that hit for Ron and Pansy!

Loved the chapter!
Guy chapter 4 . 7/12
I hate the fact that you've written Hermione as pathetic as this. I believe she would be a lot stronger than this... At least around Ron or Draco.