Reviews for Leftovers
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
I read above in your notes about people being upset with hermione being upset. I wanted to tell you it's perfect. Having your heart broken is hard and can simmer close to the surface breaking out in the most ridiculous situations. The pride you cling to until you realize it's ok that something hurts. between the honesty of her healing and his belief that he has no support system is a good foil .super dig it. i would like to find out what happens to them.
sunshine.katz chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Great start; hope you get the chance to update one day!
Mjpadfoot chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Oooooh I need to read the rest of this :(
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Love love LOVE this! Please write more!
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
I am loving this, please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Please please please continue! I know it's been a while but I really want to find out more. Thanks
terrorteen chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I literally died laughing at this fic I am typing this review from the afterlife
Burntttoast chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Oh but you've left it incomplete? Please update if you can, I was really engrossed with the story line it really is very good
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
ive told myself not to read,unless marked completed. But I just had to read more of your M/H stories. Please update this story and your unfinished M/H, please
constantlywandering chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
please update! I love your work :)
IndigoBirds chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
O.o. mother of Abraham... A Tibetan mastiff is one monster dog. Gods help anyone knocking at her door.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
oh no oh no did i just read another well-written abandoned fic? unfortunately yes. lmao bye im gonna jump off a cliff.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
I've been waiting for you to update since 6 MONTHS ago :( funny how i still haven't given up on this fic.
IlvermornyAlumni chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Love this story. Looking forward to your updates.
rjardina chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
I loved reading Draco's POV. Will you be switching from Hermione to Draco's throughout the story? I hope you decide to continue. I'm especially curious on how their trip to Milan will pan out!