Reviews for Leftovers
oh no oh no did i just read another well-written abandoned fic? unfortunately yes. lmao bye im gonna jump off a cliff.
I've been waiting for you to update since 6 MONTHS ago :( funny how i still haven't given up on this fic.
IlvermornyAlumni chapter 5 . 3/24
Love this story. Looking forward to your updates.
rjardina chapter 5 . 3/22
I loved reading Draco's POV. Will you be switching from Hermione to Draco's throughout the story? I hope you decide to continue. I'm especially curious on how their trip to Milan will pan out!
Beanka Juarez chapter 5 . 3/14
Hey I'm reading this story again for like the third time, would it be too much to ask for an update? PLEASE?
I absolutely adore this story! Can't wait to see how it all goes from here! :)
Emerald Zen chapter 3 . 2/19
Hmm. I'll admit I didn't like Draco much at all this chapter. Such a jerk and borderline abusive. But he seems to have come around at the very end, so I'm still looking forward to reading more...
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 2/18
Such great writing. Love this start! So hilarious...Draco and Hermione have a long way to go...hope this is a slow burn...
bumblebee37 chapter 5 . 2/16
This is so good.
awynn22 chapter 5 . 1/24
This is AMAZING! I love it! Please finish writing it! I love your writing style, and the chapters from Draco's perspective. This is truly an amazing story and I love it. (Sorry about the repetition. XD)
avid chapter 5 . 1/22
The humor and dialogue are written so well I kept laughing, thank you! This is fantastic, looking forward to more. Love the story you're weaving.
beianzhen chapter 5 . 1/9
this is getting good. please continue!
UinenDolothen chapter 5 . 1/5
This is exceedingly enjoyable! I hope you will have time to complete it. Your Draco and Hermione are so much fun!
Aquary chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
She seems like a cat person.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
is this fic abandoned again bcs ahahahahahhahahahahahha fuck