Reviews for Bleeding Effect of Passion
Fidler chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hello!
May I translate this into russian?) The story is just damn hot!
zwei10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my god yes yes yes. 3
Dajypop chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Holy shit. xD That is all I can say. ; I can understand why Desmond jumped Shaun. I would have, too. xD I'm quite happy with how you wrote this, actually, it's really making me dig the pairing. And, you know, reading it to my lover at the same time? That was super fun. 3 Make more. 8D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my GOD YES.

It sort of seemed like Desmond was dominating this time, and I've never liked the way people write Shaun in this situation. I don't like him being dominated, doesn't seem like he'd allow it. But you... It was perfect 8I Perfectly in-character. And that last line he says, oh man it was great. Yeah. Favorite line. Great job.
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
HOT DAMN! Instant favorite, keep it up. :3
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love! So much love!

(Now THAT's how to leave a bad review. XD)

Seriously, though, I really did love this. It was really well written, and the way you wrote for Leo and Ezio was gorgeous. Just the right mix of sweet and sexy. Of course, Shaun and Desmond were amazing, too, and I loved the way you wrote Becca. It was fantaburiffic. 3
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Fantastic, aweinspiring, all those nice words. Also, I love your screen name. It's just so... awesome.

This story. This story is wonderful. You have so much talent, it makes me smile inside.

~Vithian
Von chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
(Laughs) This is my first foray into AC ficcage and it was very enjoyable and amusing.
MythicElf chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
OMG I totally LUV this cause Leonardo is Ezio's Malik and I LUV it when they get the upper hand So like rebecca said, that was f-in HAWT

More, por favore?

(That's Italian thought u might want it )
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
XD Yay for man smex. 8D
Osthrys chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Ah, I lovelovelove it. Also, very hot.

Excuse me, I'll be in my bunk. ;)
Laarkysaurus chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
BEST FIC EVER!

I LOVE YOU! ;_;

no doubt about it, this the best fanfic I ever read.

they personalities everything!

You are very impressive
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
... Whoa buddy. -fans self- Talk about fangasming. Seriously, this is great.
MissMajor chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely loved it! Well written and quite exciting. Kudos!
The 11th Finger chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this... I like it ALOT!