Reviews for If Given A Chance
Angel chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
Not gonna lie. I did enjoy most of the story up until this point. Pretty good writing, not so big on the pairings. Usually I don't mind as far to go with the ASGZC ship, but I drew the line of adding anyone else. At best, you could have let Vincent be paired with Cid. Hell, you could've let Genesis and Angeal be paired together and left Seph, Zack and Cloud by themselves

It's probably just me that I really am not a big fan of ships more than three people at most. Other than that and the ASGZC ship, it's a no for me. But thanks for writing!
KitaraStrife chapter 47 . 3/26/2017
And then you never posted the sequel. :( I really would like to know what happened next in this AU you've created, especially with Vincent, seeing as you never did get around to having him join everyone in the Cloud-loving like you said in earlier chapters.
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
" "Materia is for smart people, I just like swinging a sword around a lot. Brawn, not brains," Zack muttered." Based on this logic, we should never let Yuffie handle materia in-game. XD Or Cait Sith; Reeve, yes. Robotic cat, no. ;) Seriously though, everyone else is "smart", Yuffie just wants materia because she wants Wutai free of Shinra. Cid's a godsdamned rocket scientist, for crying out loud! He BUILT the Highwind airship!

On a different note, you might want to take a look at this chapter again. When you stated what the ranking SOLDIERs' reactions to Seph and Zack entering the mess were, you named the Thirds twice and the Firsts not one bit. ;)

P.s. It's probably weird af to be getting a review on something you finished up in 2012, huh?
urworshipfulness chapter 11 . 2/23/2017
Just... no. I take it back this just turned for the worst. Why is Cloud acting like an attention seeking wimp? I get the self confidence issue and feeling insecure but giving up his dream because of a nightmare? A really stupid cheesy nightmare? That's just incredibly ridiculous and now I'm confused. It's like Twilight all over again. Good story and really entertaining to read. Just not after this and the previous chapter for me. Good luck on your future stories though.
urworshipfulness chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
Adorable. It's adorable not adorible in case you ever read this. Despite the multiple grammar and spelling mistakes this is a decent story. Pretty cute. You should probably have a beta though whenever you write a story. Helps a lot.
urworshipfulness chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Hahaha I was not expecting that ending to this chapter.
Shinko chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
*chuckles* how many guys are getting together to form this giant complicated relationship? damn! I mean that in a good way. it isn't smut it's more love so it's a interesting read. but I had to laugh when I read your were adding genisis. xD
UnLike Us chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Really enjoyed this story. It has a much more humorous and light hearted approach than many other Time travel ficks I've read. It quite funny how Cloud is considered as insane yet not the dangerous insane, so every ones like 'as long as he's on our side...' *shrugs*. I would say. I look forward to the next chapter, but considering that it's been a few years since you last updated. I guess it's not happening?

Well I enjoyed your story a lot so thank you!
knightessjg chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Puppybo...*sigh* oh, Zack you goofball
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 47 . 6/10/2015
Wooowww :D
I just binge-read this and I could not be happier. I really, REALLY love this story; the plot, the way you portrayed the characters (very well done, btw), and your writing is just awesome! The only thing I see that could need improving is a couple places where the spelling isn't quite right (like, you're missing a letter or two at the end) but I'd really only suggest a second read-through, spell-check, and/or a beta reader.
The sequel sounds interesting! I wouldn't really know what title to vote for, though DX
Anyways, thank you for such a wonderful story and best of luck with the sequel!
gypsyann chapter 47 . 5/12/2015
ok, so I read the whole thing and it was very good :) I do hope you change your mind about the sequel :) again, thanks for a good story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
It's adorable k? Not adorible
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
...wow, this is like the Official Moron Woobie Cloud Project or something. Bella Swan has more sense than him.
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Onyxlight chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
Love it my dear I am so behind on this fic!