Reviews for If Given A Chance
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
It's adorable k? Not adorible
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
...wow, this is like the Official Moron Woobie Cloud Project or something. Bella Swan has more sense than him.
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Onyxlight chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
Love it my dear I am so behind on this fic!
Ka chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
A little fast, but okay. Also, adorable is spelled with two a's, not an a and an i.
The Auric Healer chapter 47 . 10/11/2012
Can't go home is a bit strange, so I'd go for The next Cadet, if I were you. I adore the summary, by the way. Can't wait for the next one. If no one else have given any interest to be your partner, I wouldn't mind having your ideas bounced on me. Just sayin'.

Cheers!
AwaiGenkaku chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
hehe! That was cute!
AwaiGenkaku chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
omg the ending almost killed me! It was so funny that I cried a little. Then again, I've had insomnia for a few days so I'm pretty loopy due to fatigue and exhaustion.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I like this chapter much better than the first two:) There were some issues with grammar, but the story itself is really good
Roith and Lorette chapter 47 . 7/16/2012
Lorette: Don't call it the cadet one please. I dunno, but it seems that there's lots of stories that have the word Cadet in them... Plus I feel the other name matches more.

Okay, just so you know, this story has been in my bookmarks since, like, the 15th chapter, but I don't think I've ever added it to my favourites... I might have... But I can't really remember -.-...

So yeah, get that new story up here soon, please! I'm looking forward to it! Don't let me down here!
Carabel chapter 47 . 5/31/2012
looking forward to the sequel
Gryh chapter 47 . 5/24/2012
I really like this story and I look forward to the sequel. BTW I think "Can't Go Home" would be the better title of the two.

P.S. While I was typing this, "Unity" by Shinedown started playing on the radio and I thought I'd mention it 'cause it seems kind of fitting.
Cheska chapter 47 . 5/24/2012
This was a fun read. Thank you! :)
Cheska chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
That was so adorable! I loved the sex talk and the awkward questions. Oh Cloud you are way too cute for your own good.
Cheska chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Stumbled across this. It's good so far.