Reviews for If Given A Chance
Shinko chapter 19 . 8/14
*chuckles* how many guys are getting together to form this giant complicated relationship? damn! I mean that in a good way. it isn't smut it's more love so it's a interesting read. but I had to laugh when I read your were adding genisis. xD
UnLike Us chapter 16 . 6/5
Really enjoyed this story. It has a much more humorous and light hearted approach than many other Time travel ficks I've read. It quite funny how Cloud is considered as insane yet not the dangerous insane, so every ones like 'as long as he's on our side...' *shrugs*. I would say. I look forward to the next chapter, but considering that it's been a few years since you last updated. I guess it's not happening?

Well I enjoyed your story a lot so thank you!
knightessjg chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Puppybo...*sigh* oh, Zack you goofball
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 47 . 6/10/2015
Wooowww :D
I just binge-read this and I could not be happier. I really, REALLY love this story; the plot, the way you portrayed the characters (very well done, btw), and your writing is just awesome! The only thing I see that could need improving is a couple places where the spelling isn't quite right (like, you're missing a letter or two at the end) but I'd really only suggest a second read-through, spell-check, and/or a beta reader.
The sequel sounds interesting! I wouldn't really know what title to vote for, though DX
Anyways, thank you for such a wonderful story and best of luck with the sequel!
gypsyann chapter 47 . 5/12/2015
ok, so I read the whole thing and it was very good :) I do hope you change your mind about the sequel :) again, thanks for a good story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
It's adorable k? Not adorible
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
...wow, this is like the Official Moron Woobie Cloud Project or something. Bella Swan has more sense than him.
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Onyxlight chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
Love it my dear I am so behind on this fic!
Ka chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
A little fast, but okay. Also, adorable is spelled with two a's, not an a and an i.
The Auric Healer chapter 47 . 10/11/2012
Can't go home is a bit strange, so I'd go for The next Cadet, if I were you. I adore the summary, by the way. Can't wait for the next one. If no one else have given any interest to be your partner, I wouldn't mind having your ideas bounced on me. Just sayin'.

Cheers!
AwaiGenkaku chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
hehe! That was cute!
AwaiGenkaku chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
omg the ending almost killed me! It was so funny that I cried a little. Then again, I've had insomnia for a few days so I'm pretty loopy due to fatigue and exhaustion.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I like this chapter much better than the first two:) There were some issues with grammar, but the story itself is really good
Roith and Lorette chapter 47 . 7/16/2012
Lorette: Don't call it the cadet one please. I dunno, but it seems that there's lots of stories that have the word Cadet in them... Plus I feel the other name matches more.

Okay, just so you know, this story has been in my bookmarks since, like, the 15th chapter, but I don't think I've ever added it to my favourites... I might have... But I can't really remember -.-...

So yeah, get that new story up here soon, please! I'm looking forward to it! Don't let me down here!