Reviews for Worth
Baek Ma Ri chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Great start! I feel bad for Rei even though I don't know what happened to him!
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
PLEASE continue the story ! it s awesome!
kolachess chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Haha I liked how you ended it. Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
I couldn't bare the beginning but I loved the end ing more than anything
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/5/2013

Definitely faving this story!
Deidara4ever chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Hell yeah! use the most horrible ways to kill that son-of-a-b*tch! He deserves it!
Nobody lay hands on anyone in the Saint Beast!
RipleyHedwig chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Justice never looked so clean. :D

You madam are a true sadist. And I love you for your sence of revenge. This is a wonderouse story. and now I beleive you have a sequal to this that is calling my name.

A dangerously beautifull tale. Thank You. .
Inu no youkai chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
I'll make it short and sweet.

Loved it!:))
Lady Persefone chapter 1 . 6/3/2011

Your stories always make me cry or yell things like nyaaaaaaaahhhh... and doing this in my work make me look like a crazy...well, luckily my boss never see...

This story is amazing... I've already read (a lot of times)... but only subscribe the review now...sorry... and sorry for the poor english... i'm from Brazil... and never have english lessons...all i know is learned from games and music...and i refuse myself to use google translator...

Well... Congratulations... I read the sequel too... i hope you continue soon...

KiWiLov chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
loved it hole mother of grapes that was the most thrilling story.I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I THINK YOU FOR BEING THE AWSOME WRITER THAT YOU ARE AND FOR WRITING THINS STORY

KiWiLov chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
hahaha your comments at the end of each chapter a so funney. i love ya your awsome.
KiWiLov chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
wow this is getting good i cant wait to keep reading but i just stop to tell you that your the best and i love it so far ill comment whenn im done reading unless theres something that i just cant wait to coomment on.
Ukingdom090 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
OMG Yuda and Ruka are goin to go get some sweet sweet revenge on the basterd! MWAHAHAHA!

*turns into a puppy* can u tell me if u have a seconed fic that gose to this one and what the name is? pweeessss?
SB Fan 1 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Great job on this story, I really had a lot of fun reading it! I love how protective Ruka is! X3

The only thing that I didn't like was the end bit there, when Yuda and Ruka basically admit that they're going to try demon torture techniques on Stheno to make him suffer as much as possible before they kill him. That just somehow doesn't seem in character for them. They don't seem like they would resort to those kinds of cruel methods, even on someone as terrible as Stheno. Especially because that kind of malicious behavior towards other angels is exactly what Yuda and the other Saint Beasts wanted to end in Heaven so that they could make it a true paradise once more. By contributing to the side that they consider to be the evil one, it doesn't seem like they'd be getting very close to achieving that goal. If anything, Ruka would be more concerned with how to prevent Stheno from doing that to someone else, and from preventing such a terrible thing from happening to Rei again, before he wants to get a good dose of catharsis.

That's the only thing I have an objection with; how quickly they resort to the techniques they profess to hate so much.

Other than that, I had a lot of fun reading this fic, and now I'm off to read its sequel!
Zelvaren Yuvrezla chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
Nice To meet you, 'KuroNekoShoujo'-san

I read your Worth fanfic for the beginning, and i like the story.. .

I like the moment of RukaxRei sweet moment.. XD

I like Ruka personality at here.. :D

It really sad to know that Rei is being raped..

Ruka is so sweet, always there for Rei.. :D

oh, i'm sorry too if i can't review all the chapter.. .