Reviews for Going down
tannerose5 chapter 19 . 1/1/2015
There, I've finished it. . . .again. . .4-1/2 years later. I loved it the first time, I love it now.
lolyncut/tannerose5
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I thought I would spend by Christmas vacation reading from my favorite author list. I'm the one who wrote, and I quote," I have stayed with this story for 6 freaking months and this is how you end it? not good. I was one pissed off person.
My user name has changed, but I still remember how I felt writing that.
This story is on my top 5. Loved it then, love it 1-5-15.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Haha, I loved the trick! I hate being the reader for that kind of misdirection, but it is fun as the writer. I'm so glad everything worked out. Morgan has immense guts. Lol. Gotta love that guy.

Great suspense and drama. Makes me worried to take an escalator!

Could do with a bit grammar correction, but it wasn't too bad. ]
The0neR1ng chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
I need you to tell me right know if Reid or Morgan dies ? Btw your story is grate I loved it
Fewjar chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Hi!
I just have to say:
God i love your story so much!
You wrote it so well and the storyline is awesome.
But i have to admit, i got a fear for elevators now. Not good.
But anyways, i LOVE your story! Thx so much for writing it, its just great.
And, a funfact, the word, or the name you used here "Sturz" is the german word for "Fall"
Idk if you meant it that way, it just came to my mind
You did a great job.

Kiba
shadowgrl94 chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
This was ... INCREDIBLE! Omg I mean you got the characters down pat so well! I could see it happening in my head! Damn you did so well.
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Well that was one he11 of a ride! I really loved it. I couldn't put it down. Thanks so much for sharing. xo
Seletua chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Great story! Loved it!
dizzyred chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
As I was reading the first few chaps I was already thinking what I could write to tell you how much I enjoyed this story, considering I don't R & R many stories. So the best thing I can think is...I would LOVE to see this as an actual episode of CM. Hope that conveys my admiration for this increadiable master piece.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
hah great story. Character death my ass... ;) Anyways more stories would be nice. You did an excellent job with this story. Couldn't stop till I finished it! I think it might had cut off a little early but thats just me. So keep up the good work!
20000 WPM chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Your unsub was crazy evil. Your story was very tense an angsty, so I was glad to see it ended happily. Thanks for sharing.
MysticalWhispers chapter 19 . 8/23/2012