Reviews for Shades of Grey
sammiepop chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This does not have enough reviews! I love this, you have them down so well. Well done to you! :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
very amusing. I love it!
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You captured the Damon/Elena banter very well. Loved the simplicity of the setting and the language.
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
oh, man, if i were stefan, i'd be pissed.

hehe, i liked the story. nicely written, flowed like the nile, and damon was hilarious and cool at the same time. elena was quite hilarious too. loved the shoe moment, teehee. xD.

citigirl13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was so funny! "You threw in my shoe." LOL!
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Upon hearing the 'plonking' sound of his shoe splashing into the water, Damon's melodious laughter ceased. He stared out into the water momentarily; then to his shoeless foot and then to Elena. He stared intensely into her eyes, triggering a strange crawling sensation all over her skin. Yet tried as she might, Elena couldn't tear her eyes away from their strong connection with Damon's impossibly blue eyes.

"You threw my shoe," - - - That whole thing cracked me up. Him just looking back and forth. That was great.

Haha and the shoe was Stefan's - good stuff. I liked this. :)
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was cute, and they were so very in character. You really touched upon the natural interaction between Elena and Damon. Fantastic work!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
love itz!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Well done!:)
LongLiveQueenEff chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
ohh please write more i love this
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this is clever. i resent the implications that damon is all evil when he is clearly not and stefan is all good, when he isn't necessarily. i like elena with a bit of fire in her belly, which is why i ship damon/elena, because of what he brings out in her. favorited!
Nichole Thompson chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really like this. And you're right,Damon and Elena do seem to have a ton of chemistry. I liked Elena skipping school and Damon's whole personality. You got him down really well. Kudos. Definitely write more for VD!