Reviews for Collection of One Shots
Girly-girl... :
preettygabbysz chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
Loved it
wendladarlings chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Listening to this song right now. I love it. It totally reminds me of Cloud and Tifa. :D
cloti 14 chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
love your story
Leah Conner chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OH MY GOSH TIFA DIED! Cloud and Tifa have it ruff. Sometimes I wonder if one of the FF7 authors was taking out some serious pent up anger on Cloud. I haven't killed Tifa in any of my stories, but I'm pretty mean to them also. I should type a story up one of these days. Maybe eventually... Since I'm too lazy to write at the moment, I'll read your wonderful works of art instead. Now I understand why Cloud was so mad at you in the A/N in Nibelheim. He'll get over it eventually. ... I need to remind myself every once in a while that Cloud isn't real. Anyway, Thanks for writing!
SegaLovesAnime09 chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
Lol for a minute there I thought he was looking at her assests i mean who wouldnt? But it makes sense! Cloud ur such a male!
SegaLovesAnime09 chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
Sniff...awesome one shot I love these kinds of prompts...where she thinks he cheating on her leaves is about to marry another guy finds out the truth and goes back to him! Cloud is so loveable no wonder she loves him!
SegaLovesAnime09 chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Yes! This is how that part of the game should have taken place instead of us waiting for a damn moment that never came in Advent Children! Dammit why? They are so good together! *cries* Cloti!
SegaLovesAnime09 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Love this one! Favorite One-shot! Lol Everyone placed a bet against him! Lol that was good! My smile fis forever frozen on my face! Lol even I want to kill him! lol
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
LOL just what i want it to LTS!
Jackiefearless chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
aw... loved it :3

so fluffy! you should make more of these! pls!

thanks for updating!

bye
oodball167 chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
Hahahaha!

Good trick Cloud!

And I can totally see Zack & Aerith finding them... sleeping? making out? XD

Please, keep up with your great job! ;)
Jackiefearless chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
LOVE THIS!

LOVE EVERYTHING HERE!

love every oneshot!

thank you because you are a cloti!

and thank you for announcing that CLOTI IS OFFICIAL!

PLS ADD MORE ONESHOTS AND PLS UPDATE THIS!

PLS AND THANK YOU!

CLOTI IS FOR LIFE!

Tifa4Buhay
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
T.T its vey sad at the beginning but so sweet at the end

Another GOOD JOB for you LTS!
fantasydreamer94 chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Wow...That was REALLY good!

Nice climax and happy ending! I love it! :D

Man, I hate that girl who tried to steal Cloud! Tifa is the only one for him! I guess Tifa's father saved the day!

Umm...Can Cloud ACTUALLY fit in Tifa's blue jeans? Is Tifa fat or Cloud's just slim? XD

The ending was very romantic! I thought they were about to have sex right when Cloud asked "Can I rip off that dress?"

Thank you for taking my request! Sorry if my prompt gave you a hard time! I'm working on your request for "Pieces of Life" and it WILL be posted as soon as possible. :D

Cloti is happiness!