Reviews for Unexplained connection
jurodgers chapter 65 . 3/4
I'm not sure of the dates on all this, (it would be so great of each chapter had a date of when it was posted) anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story and your particular style of storytelling. Thanks for your time, really loved it!
Guest chapter 65 . 9/20/2014
Love it make some more
Melly2014 chapter 65 . 9/3/2014
Will you be posting a sequel soon?
lilmisadiva chapter 43 . 7/1/2014
Go sue
SukiLei chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is really really good! Are you likely to be getting around to the sequel at somepoint?
Jane chapter 65 . 6/7/2014
I've just finished a very enjoyable read. Thank you so much. Obviously you were unable to continue with your sequel. I'm so sorry, I hope ill health was not the reason. I will sadly miss not knowing how it all turned out. Best wishes to you!
Puppyrules88 chapter 64 . 4/27/2014
This story is fantastic, you really should keep it up, and although some people are criticising you for not having the story finished I really do hope you continue with it :) this is definitely one of my favourites
Guest chapter 55 . 4/14/2014
Oh my sweet Jesus !
You are like so overly awesome it's in-human
I will be dammed for saying it but this is so much better than the original !
I'm just going to cry and throw my original away because this in comparison is just amazing!
Sorry about the !'s I'm a little excited because I just got to the bit where jasper is back and I love him xx
Sng5459 chapter 65 . 4/2/2014
What the hell? You haven't written in four years! WTF?
Sng5459 chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
you are such a good writer! Like oh my god! I love this! didnt know jake could move like that ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Nice narration...made steph proud!
ChrissiHR chapter 64 . 12/31/2013
Wha ... ? This is the end? But, but ... why is it marked complete? This can't be it, right? This story is too good to remain unfinished with no sequel!
ChrissiHR chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
OMG. WTF IS THE DESIGN ON BELLA?! Gah! Torture, I tell you!
Nini Hearts chapter 65 . 12/2/2013
This was magical. So many themes in one place is just incrediable, the details, the visualization, its like colors dancing through my head when I read, I hadto re read chapters because I haven't had enoguh you r truly talented aand I do hope you writee your own novels. Create your own world.
Guest chapter 65 . 11/21/2013
I was ready to write a fantastic review for your story until I read the final chapter and author's note. Now the only thing I feel is disappointment.

Imagine if you read Breaking Dawn and the book ended just as the Volturi entered the clearing to face off with the Cullens and company. And the next page contains a note from the author saying that a sequel is coming. That would be awful. And that's how I feel about your story. It ended just as we were leading up to the story's main climax. Jake/Bella, Jasper, the Elders, Sam/Emily/baby, Leah/Michael, and Edward doing freaky stuff...all these characters and their issues are unresolved. It's truly depressing.

I understand life gets in the way. Horrible things happen to good people (I hope you are fully recovered). Priorities shift, and other responsibilities must come first. Things happen that are out of our control and it takes us away from things we had planned to do.

But what IS in your control is listing this story as complete, when it is not. The story is reaching the climax, many things need to be resolved. There are many of us who only read completed stories to avoid the disappointment of investing time in reading a story that has been abandoned by the author. So, for the love of all things wolf, please remove the completed tag from this story.

It has been more than 2 years since your Author note and another year since your last chapter upload. it looks like a continuation of the story or a sequel has been abandoned. So, please, just remove the completed tag, so the rest of us don't invest our time reading a story that is far from complete.
2,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »